Texas Fishing Forum

Lake Grapevine

Posted By: Big-B

Lake Grapevine - 05/08/15 08:08 PM

Weather Pending, I'm planning on fishing the lake tomorrow, Anyone had any luck?
Posted By: LipRip

Re: Lake Grapevine - 05/09/15 02:51 PM

Points and flats on the north side of the lake.
Try around Murrell Park area early.
Posted By: Outfitter Nomore

Re: Lake Grapevine - 05/09/15 03:44 PM

Good Info, We caught 30 on Thursday with some going 15in.

Re: Lake Grapevine - 05/12/15 03:37 AM

WE went out Saturday morning and the fish were jumping a little and birds were flying, got the boat in the water and the Rotor in my distributor decided to go out so we just located around until we flagged some others down. Meh. Wasn't meant to be.

Looking to getting out there to try and get some.
Posted By: Rhaider

Re: Lake Grapevine - 05/12/15 03:51 AM

I went out today by Lakeview park and found a huge school. Caught 20-25 in about 3 hours fishing minnows and small swimbaits in 19 FOW. Should have taken a picture of the graph, 3/4 the screen was orange!
Posted By: BrianTx01

Re: Lake Grapevine - 05/12/15 01:44 PM

Katie's Woods High Water is the only ramp left open. Be careful because there are a lot of partially submerged floating logs. I imagine that the Katie Woods parking lot is going to flood soon. With the pleasure boat season upon us I would avoid gvine on weekends until more ramps open up.

Re: Lake Grapevine - 05/13/15 03:10 AM

Yeah, i won't be able to be on the water for some time but I'm hoping to get some fish in the boat. I haven't had a bit of luck which is unfortunate. Might have to check out the line bait fishing!
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum