Texas Fishing Forum

Moes Knows (Lures) RHSA Breakfast

Posted By: Filletmaker

Moes Knows (Lures) RHSA Breakfast - 05/03/15 05:46 PM

Thanks Mike for your support in our RHSA efforts.
At our fund raising breakfast Saturday Mike passed out a new lure for us to try. Let me tell you this thing can produced. Sorry Mike I don't know if you have a name for it yet! I gave it a try Saturday afternoon
and it caught the most Hybrids I have caught in a while.
First cast was a nice 21" Hybrid and I continued to catch them for the nest hour and a half. My arm was worn out.

It's heavy you can throw it a mile and I tried working it fast and slow and it caught fish. Mike can we order them yet because I want more.
Posted By: Mix

Re: Moes Knows (Lures) RHSA Breakfast - 05/03/15 07:28 PM

Works on tawakoni too. Swagmaster was catching em on 1 saturday!
Posted By: CHAMPION FISH

Re: Moes Knows (Lures) RHSA Breakfast - 05/03/15 09:15 PM

I want some!! Just in time for the tournaments.
Posted By: JCBfromTHF

Re: Moes Knows (Lures) RHSA Breakfast - 05/03/15 09:25 PM

Nice!!

Looks just like a Cicada Blade or Reef Runner except it has a spinner instead of a second treble hook.
Posted By: VIP Fishing

Re: Moes Knows (Lures) RHSA Breakfast - 05/03/15 11:14 PM

banana thumb
Posted By: DrWhiplash

Re: Moes Knows (Lures) RHSA Breakfast - 05/04/15 12:29 AM

Lovely Pat! Great looking lure Moe can't wait to chunk it out and wackem with it cheers
Posted By: Dawg gone fishin

Re: Moes Knows (Lures) RHSA Breakfast - 05/04/15 12:36 AM

Don't know why but my phone always post the pictures sideways. But the work at Cedar Creek too
Posted By: Streetwalker

Re: Moes Knows (Lures) RHSA Breakfast - 05/04/15 01:16 AM

Been catching them on Tawakoni on both the bladed and non-blade versions.

They will be available in both chartreuse and white pearl. We're supposed to have some decals coming for them that will add a bit of flash to them.

Available weights will be 1/2, 3/4, and 1 ounce. The slab lab is working on a 1.25 to 1.5 ounce version.

Another new introduction that has been catching a lot of fish is the new RG Tail spinner. Talked Mike into adding a new color coming out next week. It's a dark florescent green. That color has been killing them on Tawakoni. I'm going to paint a couple of the blade baits in that color and give them a try.
Posted By: EPIC Steve

Re: Moes Knows (Lures) RHSA Breakfast - 05/04/15 01:32 AM

I won a pack of the new lures and some other cool stuff at the RHSA fundraiser. Going to try them out Saturday at Tawakoni. Do thay work best on the humps or on the dam rocks? I'm in the still in the learning mode. I have been using 4 inch flukes with green tails from Moe's it's neen working. Thanks for any help.
Posted By: Streetwalker

Re: Moes Knows (Lures) RHSA Breakfast - 05/04/15 01:37 AM

Humps and working birds.
Posted By: EPIC Steve

Re: Moes Knows (Lures) RHSA Breakfast - 05/04/15 01:41 AM

Thanks Streetwalker
Posted By: don the angler

Re: Moes Knows (Lures) RHSA Breakfast - 05/04/15 02:22 PM

Originally Posted By: Dawg gone fishin
Don't know why but my phone always post the pictures sideways. But the work at Cedar Creek too

Just hold the phone in a horizontal position when taking a photo. Also on my android you can edit the photo and rotate the picture. The iphone probably has the same feature.

Re: Moes Knows (Lures) RHSA Breakfast - 05/04/15 03:57 PM

Don I tried rotating the picture then posted it and it still posted side ways.
Posted By: Muckraker

Re: Moes Knows (Lures) RHSA Breakfast - 05/04/15 04:46 PM

Mix is 100% correct. I was catchin em @ Tawak on Sat. You can even deadstick em... They have three different options on where to have your line..

Re: Moes Knows (Lures) RHSA Breakfast - 05/04/15 04:48 PM

Dawg,

You should stick to building birds nests. Picture posting is evidently out.
Posted By: Scotty P

Re: Moes Knows (Lures) RHSA Breakfast - 05/04/15 08:45 PM

Sorry I missed those at the breakfast. Must have been hidden in the giant stacks of pancakes. Only thing I did not eat a ton of!
Posted By: Filletmaker

Re: Moes Knows (Lures) RHSA Breakfast - 05/05/15 12:04 AM

you need to down size your pictures.
Posted By: Fishboy Frank

Re: Moes Knows (Lures) RHSA Breakfast - 05/06/15 02:15 AM

Nice Pat! I missed getting one at the breakfast but I was a little busy that day! Will have to order some. Good post.
Posted By: SeaPro-Todd

Re: Moes Knows (Lures) RHSA Breakfast - 05/06/15 02:40 AM

Originally Posted By: Scotty P
Sorry I missed those at the breakfast. Must have been hidden in the giant stacks of pancakes. Only thing I did not eat a ton of!
Saw a gallon zip lock bag full of em, later in day at sign up table. Went around asking who donated them. Moe spoke up saying we can have em. I got a few (three) . Let me know if you want one. I am near Plano. BPS sells them. But you will pay way more smile
Posted By: SeaPro-Todd

Re: Moes Knows (Lures) RHSA Breakfast - 05/06/15 02:45 AM

Are you a chiropractor during the day, Dawg? grin

Here ya go. After I "rotate right."

Re: Moes Knows (Lures) RHSA Breakfast - 05/06/15 04:20 AM

Nope just a dumb olé plumber
Posted By: FishBeeLowMe

Re: Moes Knows (Lures) RHSA Breakfast - 05/06/15 12:24 PM

Nice report Pat! I'm at Tawakoni fishing. Something I have not done since Oct!??? I will have them up on the site Friday wink

Had great results CincoDeMayo with out resin head Casting Umbrella Rig! Just waiting on molds to arrive

Re: Moes Knows (Lures) RHSA Breakfast - 05/06/15 02:15 PM

The resin head Casting Umbrella Rig works... Especially when Mike blings it out. Dawg should have a pic of my first catch with it. I sure like the stronger wire on it. Don't worry Mike, I'll keep on testing it.
Posted By: lenahorse

Re: Moes Knows (Lures) RHSA Breakfast - 05/06/15 02:56 PM

Dawg how's that new rod working out?

Re: Moes Knows (Lures) RHSA Breakfast - 05/06/15 04:23 PM

He txt'ed me and said it cured his bird nest making. Sadly, now birds will no longer be housed by him cry
Posted By: FishBeeLowMe

Re: Moes Knows (Lures) RHSA Breakfast - 05/07/15 10:21 PM

3/4oz mold will be done in AM! 1.0oz Mold Sat AM! 1/2oz Mold Sun! PutM on the site monday!
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum