Texas Fishing Forum

Hubbard/Lake Levels....

Posted By: Fishboy Frank

Hubbard/Lake Levels.... - 03/20/12 04:40 PM

I got five inches in my rain gage above Harbor Bay. Just ran down to the Marina and according to the metal stall poles the lake is full. But according to this chart still a little low. Chart is for all lakes:

http://www.lakelevels.info/?StateID=TX

By the time everything runs off Hubbard has to show full. Hopefully the fish didn't drown in the deluge we had yesterday and today! The sand bass ought to be loving it up in the creeks right now. Ought to help the spawn and be more fish for next year. Happy Fishing.

Posted By: VIP Fishing

Re: Hubbard/Lake Levels.... - 03/20/12 05:38 PM

Excellent!!

Posted By: T3 Surf Rods

Re: Hubbard/Lake Levels.... - 03/20/12 05:41 PM

thx great report.

Posted By: ReelCrazy

Re: Hubbard/Lake Levels.... - 03/20/12 05:44 PM

Sa...weeeet!

Posted By: PlanoKeith

Re: Hubbard/Lake Levels.... - 03/20/12 06:24 PM

The bottom fell out up in Plano . eeks the whole night it rained HARD. The creeks will be on fire this weekend thumb

Posted By: Paul Rogers

Re: Hubbard/Lake Levels.... - 03/20/12 08:41 PM

thats excellent. I'm planning on being out there tomorrow and I was wondering how much it came up.

Re: Hubbard/Lake Levels.... - 03/20/12 10:09 PM

Originally Posted By: The Bombay
thats excellent. I'm planning on being out there tomorrow and I was wondering how much it came up.

My wife Kathy and I are going Friday. Looks to be light wind and 78. That works. Birthday Saturday so took off Friday to fish and break that boat in. Will look for you out there.....

Posted By: SeaPro-Todd

Re: Hubbard/Lake Levels.... - 03/20/12 10:19 PM

Thanks for the update, Frank! It rained heavy at the house from 8pm to 8am, a good solid 12 hrs! I am praying for the lake to be a few feet above pool level.

Love your new boat! Huh, you still havent taken her out yet?? I'll help you christened the boat LOL!

Posted By: jaybob

Re: Hubbard/Lake Levels.... - 03/20/12 10:20 PM

There letting alot of water out of Hubbard.

Posted By: TheDobber

Re: Hubbard/Lake Levels.... - 03/21/12 12:49 AM

Thanks for that Imfo. Frank.
Im going out tomorrow!!

Posted By: Atta

Re: Hubbard/Lake Levels.... - 03/21/12 01:14 AM

Hubbard is still down .31". It might fill up but they have the gate open. They are letting out 30cfs right now.

Posted By: RapTrap

Re: Hubbard/Lake Levels.... - 03/21/12 01:31 AM

I was on the lake tonight and it looked to be over pool to me and as to be expected was VERY VERY muddy!!

Posted By: GasPasser

Re: Hubbard/Lake Levels.... - 03/21/12 01:41 AM

Went to the lake this afternoon. It appears to be about 6 inches from full! Should be full in a couple of days. I am going to take full credit for this rain, cause I filled my pool right before the rain.

BTW, there were lots of nice bass boat traffic around the lake. There must be a trash fish tournament this weekend. Caught a nice keeper hybrid and a couple of sandies before leaving the lake. Nice to see her close to full.

Posted By: CHAMPION FISH

Re: Hubbard/Lake Levels.... - 03/21/12 01:56 AM

Fishing this spring is going to be awesome.

Posted By: Yaffe (Jeff)

Re: Hubbard/Lake Levels.... - 03/21/12 05:54 AM

Frank, my rain gauge was running over 5+ inches in Rowlett off Dalrock. I drove across the 66 bridge and it looks full for the first time in awhile. banana banana banana

Re: Hubbard/Lake Levels.... - 03/21/12 01:33 PM

Originally Posted By: SeaPro-Todd
Thanks for the update, Frank! It rained heavy at the house from 8pm to 8am, a good solid 12 hrs! I am praying for the lake to be a few feet above pool level.

Love your new boat! Huh, you still havent taken her out yet?? I'll help you christened the boat LOL!

Todd it was either high wind or rain... But plan B worked last weekend! Caught crappie, three BB, and catfish at the marina during the day Saturday and part of Sunday. Cooked those crappie in tempura... Man were they good.

Posted By: VIP Fishing

Re: Hubbard/Lake Levels.... - 03/21/12 03:50 PM

Went to the dock this morning! What a beautiful sight!

Posted By: Skeeter-Blue

Re: Hubbard/Lake Levels.... - 03/21/12 08:03 PM

Wednesday 3PM -- Ray Hubbard is FULL! Whoo Hoo!
Lavon only lacks 8". Thats amazing considering it was 11 feet low last month!

Posted By: BlueTuna

Re: Hubbard/Lake Levels.... - 03/22/12 12:12 AM

Wishfully thinking some big sandies will hang around for us Friday and Saturday!

Re: Hubbard/Lake Levels.... - 03/22/12 05:19 PM

I'll be out there looking for all sandies and hybrids that aren't up a creek right now! It's time to fish....

Posted By: Paul Rogers

Re: Hubbard/Lake Levels.... - 03/22/12 08:45 PM

Originally Posted By: Skeeter-Blue
Wednesday 3PM -- Ray Hubbard is FULL! Whoo Hoo!

definitely! i would bet its slightly above pool right now. sure seemed like that to me.

Posted By: MDZIZ

Re: Hubbard/Lake Levels.... - 03/22/12 10:45 PM

Water Level
435.66 FEET
Thursday, March 22, 2012
9:44:00 AM
Level is 0.16 feet
above full pool of 435.50

Posted By: Filletmaker

Re: Hubbard/Lake Levels.... - 03/22/12 11:24 PM

Just got home from checking on my boat in the slip it's muddy and windy but it sure looked good to be full again.

Posted By: Yaffe (Jeff)

Re: Hubbard/Lake Levels.... - 03/23/12 12:19 AM

Originally Posted By: Fishboy Frank
I'll be out there looking for all sandies and hybrids that aren't up a creek right now! It's time to fish....

Send me a text on how you did...Going Saturday just don't know where.

Posted By: Markk

Re: Hubbard/Lake Levels.... - 03/23/12 12:47 AM

Latest on RayHub

Posted By: BlueTuna

Re: Hubbard/Lake Levels.... - 03/23/12 01:36 PM

Hi Fishboy Frank, will be out today around 1 in the afternoon. Look for the toon.

Posted By: M3talH3ad

Re: Hubbard/Lake Levels.... - 03/23/12 07:30 PM

how do you find out if the dam is open other than going and seeing?

© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum