Texas Fishing Forum

Saturday Jan. 21 on LL

Posted By: GoFishNow

Saturday Jan. 21 on LL - 01/22/12 01:41 AM

Met and fished with Zeek the Greek for the first time. Great guy, great trip. Well, come to find out there are a few fish in Lake Lewisville. Caught one nice hybrid (23 inches) and a about a dozen sand bass. If you look closely, you will see at least one bird working. All fish were not released this time around.

Posted By: Whiskey Bob

Re: Saturday Jan. 21 on LL - 01/22/12 01:56 AM

Nice Hybeee Ron !!! missed ya out there" ..we could only manage sandies and not very many ...

Posted By: don the angler

Re: Saturday Jan. 21 on LL - 01/22/12 12:45 PM

It is good to see a LL report! Nice fish there Ron. I tagged along with Bigdad Saturday afternoon. He landed one keeper hybrid and we both caught a few undersized ones. About 20 whites fell for the dead assassins and they were very large. But considering the large flock of birds working late, the fishing was poor.

Posted By: SeaPro-Todd

Re: Saturday Jan. 21 on LL - 01/22/12 01:41 PM

Very nice hybrid, Ron! And a nice Shane Davies pose too...(staring into the blue sky) rolfmao

Posted By: Uncle Zeek

Re: Saturday Jan. 21 on LL - 01/22/12 03:19 PM

What I want to know is why, whenever I take a TFFer out on my boat, they always seem to outfish me? smile But, it was more than worthwhile, as I picked up some very valuable fishing knowledge that WILL get put to use in future trips. Thank you very much, it was fun!

Now I just have to build that secret weapon ... wonder if I can find an old-style crank telephone? or maybe modify an umbrella/Alabama/bullet rig with a car battery? hmmm .... noidea

Posted By: Flies-By-Night

Re: Saturday Jan. 21 on LL - 01/23/12 06:10 PM

Nice job, good looking fish!

Posted By: Holzer

Re: Saturday Jan. 21 on LL - 01/23/12 06:29 PM

Originally Posted By: Zeek the Greek
Now I just have to build that secret weapon ... wonder if I can find an old-style crank telephone? or maybe modify an umbrella/Alabama/bullet rig with a car battery? hmmm .... noidea

Hint:
Last 4th of July I stocked up on some waterproof firecrackers...

Posted By: Fish ZoMbiE

Re: Saturday Jan. 21 on LL - 01/24/12 01:44 AM

cheers

Posted By: banker-always fishing

Re: Saturday Jan. 21 on LL - 01/24/12 04:10 AM

coolphotos Nice Catch. cheers

© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum