Texas Fishing Forum

Lake Lewisville Fishing Club 2nd Meeting

Posted By: BlueNitro

Lake Lewisville Fishing Club 2nd Meeting - 09/03/11 10:15 PM

The second meeting of the Lake Lewisville Fishing Club will be held on Saturday September 10th at 2:00 at Bass Pro Shops in Grapevine, TX. The club is really growing (60+ members) and we now have our our own Member Fishing Website covering Lewisville, Grapevive and Ray Roberts. We will be planning our Family Fun Fishing Tournament and will have a special guest to discuss slabbing. Should have the Boat/Truck Decals in as well. Hope you can be there.

If you are not a member yet but would like to be, send me an email at bluenitrotff@yahoo.com and give me your TFF Handle, Name, City, Contact Number, and Boat Description and we'll get you signed up. Cost is free and the club is all about fun, learning more about fishing and meeting fellow local fishermen/women. Bring the family and kids.
Posted By: HerbC

Re: Lake Lewisville Fishing Club 2nd Meeting - 09/04/11 10:41 AM

Looking forward to seeing everyone!

Re: Lake Lewisville Fishing Club 2nd Meeting - 09/07/11 12:45 PM

bump
Posted By: Captain - Noel Ibarra

Re: Lake Lewisville Fishing Club 2nd Meeting - 09/07/11 03:39 PM

im there
Posted By: T Bone

Re: Lake Lewisville Fishing Club 2nd Meeting - 09/07/11 06:11 PM

Looking forward to it Ron.. Hopefully I'll have a cooler w/ a limit of teal too!

Love this time of year!

Re: Lake Lewisville Fishing Club 2nd Meeting - 09/10/11 02:33 PM

Last bump
Posted By: T Bone

Re: Lake Lewisville Fishing Club 2nd Meeting - 09/11/11 03:14 AM

Good seeing everyone up at BPS today and big thanks to Marvin and the guys at RSR Lures for bringing some product samples for us to try out.. Thanks to Ron, Sean and Steve for their ongoing work as well..

Re: Lake Lewisville Fishing Club 2nd Meeting - 09/11/11 10:22 AM

Thanks T Bone - the club really is fun and it's real nice to see all these people making new fishing buddies and I hope that it can help them out if a member is ever in a bind on the water. Yeah, it was a good meeting with around 30 members showing up (along with a new member - Welcome RODS454) and having Philip and Marvin from RSR Lures there to show us thier quality products and talk about slabbing techniques was very helpful and appreciated. Thanks again Philip and Marvin. The Fun Tournament should be a lot of fun next weekend. I also want to thank all the members (including yourself) that is making this club work so well. Good group of people, families and kids.
Posted By: Bassthumb: Phill's Guide Svc

Re: Lake Lewisville Fishing Club 2nd Meeting - 09/12/11 01:05 PM

Did I hear the "T" word. I missed the meeting but a tournament sounds fun...
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum