Texas Fishing Forum

Lewisville Kayak Fishing Charters

Posted By: _86_

Lewisville Kayak Fishing Charters - 08/09/11 04:17 AM

Greetings everyone. I have recently purchased a tandem kayak and I am offering a one of a kind solution to bank fishermen.

For the low price of $35, I will allow you to paddle me around Lewisville Lake and fish. I do not guarantee fish, as I am not a guide. You will need to bring your own equipment as well. I do guarantee that you will have sore arms the day after.

Once again, I am not a guide service. Just offering a once in a lifetime opportunity. For reservations, please contact me at:

LewisvilleKayakExcursions@GMAIL.com

Posted By: 20lbStriper.com

Re: Lewisville Kayak Fishing Charters - 08/09/11 04:40 AM

That even had my 5 year old laughing......I know he should be in bed by now, but thats s different forum.

They rent those tandems in Flour Bluff down by Corpus. Come up with something clever and differnt and people will laugh and try to bring your spirits down. Let's sit down and talk about some of your ideas. Beer and shot (1at round) on me!

Re: Lewisville Kayak Fishing Charters - 08/09/11 04:48 AM

You should see the forums just for kayak fishing and rigging. Wanna talk about hard-core! I see them all the time on Oso Bay. Not for me but god bless em!
Posted By: BOSTON BOB

Re: Lewisville Kayak Fishing Charters - 08/09/11 07:59 AM

nuts laugh banana rolfmao rolfmao breakdance
Posted By: FishR2099

Re: Lewisville Kayak Fishing Charters - 08/09/11 03:12 PM

Hey, that's a good deal. I'd jump on that if I had arms.
Posted By: Rangerk9

Re: Lewisville Kayak Fishing Charters - 08/09/11 03:33 PM

RJ,

I told you to stop taking those Estrogen Pills.

Rex
Posted By: Holzer

Re: Lewisville Kayak Fishing Charters - 08/09/11 03:35 PM

ONLY if we can go on a day that the winds are blowing 20+ mph!
I want to make it worth it you know....
Posted By: fastguy�

Re: Lewisville Kayak Fishing Charters - 08/09/11 03:42 PM

I can see this working...
Posted By: Naut Now

Re: Lewisville Kayak Fishing Charters - 08/09/11 03:47 PM

That there is funny!
Posted By: Mark Ray

Re: Lewisville Kayak Fishing Charters - 08/09/11 03:52 PM

Originally Posted By: Reel Jerk
Greetings everyone. I have recently purchased a tandem kayak and I am offering a one of a kind solution to bank fishermen.

For the low price of $35, I will allow you to paddle me around Lewisville Lake and fish. I do not guarantee fish, as I am not a guide. You will need to bring your own equipment as well. I do guarantee that you will have sore arms the day after.

Once again, I am not a guide service. Just offering a once in a lifetime opportunity. For reservations, please contact me at:

LewisvilleKayakExcursions@GMAIL.com

In. It will be money well spent to paddle you to the middle of lake, then just lean a little bit too far when you go to make a cast. Then we can see if you can swim faster than I paddle. grin
Posted By: Mark Ray

Re: Lewisville Kayak Fishing Charters - 08/09/11 04:01 PM

Posted By: Uncle Zeek

Re: Lewisville Kayak Fishing Charters - 08/09/11 04:13 PM

Priceless!!
Posted By: ChuckP

Re: Lewisville Kayak Fishing Charters - 08/09/11 04:28 PM

Your better half didn't want to paddle you around so you hit up the forum and charge. GENIOUS!!!
Posted By: Bassthumb: Phill's Guide Svc

Re: Lewisville Kayak Fishing Charters - 08/09/11 04:59 PM

this is funny. taking it out of proportion though. 20lb striper seems like a nice guy.

I honestly do not think his plan will work, but what the heck. capitalism at it's best right?
Posted By: fastguy�

Re: Lewisville Kayak Fishing Charters - 08/09/11 05:16 PM

Originally Posted By: MR™

Are you using the dog as a Side Scan unit?
Posted By: SeaPro-Todd

Re: Lewisville Kayak Fishing Charters - 08/09/11 05:48 PM

So the ME dude would be you and the YOU dude would be me?? Hehe. Someone will make a long swim to land and it will be the ME dude for sure. hehe. Make sure Shane Davies see this awesome ad. LOL!
Posted By: TxJole

Re: Lewisville Kayak Fishing Charters - 08/09/11 06:28 PM

OK where do I need to meet you? I can call you with a CC today. Look for me at the dock. I'm ready to fish!!!!!!

Posted By: Bluwave Mike

Re: Lewisville Kayak Fishing Charters - 08/09/11 06:34 PM

Good stuff right there.
Posted By: _86_

Re: Lewisville Kayak Fishing Charters - 08/09/11 07:30 PM

Originally Posted By: TxJole
OK where do I need to meet you? I can call you with a CC today. Look for me at the dock. I'm ready to fish!!!!!!

"We're gonna need a bigger boat!"

Re: Lewisville Kayak Fishing Charters - 08/10/11 08:12 AM

For what it's worth.....this posting is uncalled for and very bullying. Our society today is plagued with bullys and congress is hard at work trying to write laws regarding it. Congress.... forget that!!! I think we should look in a mirror and stop as YOUR KIDS are NOT going to benefit.

If the moderators here think it's OK to post a picture of an unknow heavy set guy at the expense of laugher and ridicule then the forums "guidelines and rules" should be taken down.
Posted By: Guide Joe Read

Re: Lewisville Kayak Fishing Charters - 08/10/11 10:55 AM

popcorn
Posted By: Uncle Zeek

Re: Lewisville Kayak Fishing Charters - 08/10/11 12:33 PM

I think it's a beautiful bit of satire & social commentary myself!
Posted By: AgSellers04

Re: Lewisville Kayak Fishing Charters - 08/10/11 12:46 PM

Hilarious...
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum