Texas Fishing Forum

Hybrids Aug 3 Saturday 6am spots available for trip with Wes-BendARod at Lake Lewsivillle

Posted By: Frisco Angler

Hybrids Aug 3 Saturday 6am spots available for trip with Wes-BendARod at Lake Lewsivillle - 08/03/18 12:30 PM

Hello fellows, my friend had an emergency and is unable to make it for tomorrow's trip with Wes. If anyone is interested in joining for the trip, give me a howler at 214 412 0142 or respond back to this thread. Its just me and my 9 year old, and we can add one, two, or three more to the group. Have a great day all and happy fishing over the weekend.

Posted By: Grumpydad13

Re: Hybrids Aug 3 Saturday 6am spots available for trip with Wes-BendARod at Lake Lewsivillle - 08/03/18 02:37 PM

Sent you message
Posted By: BSHAW27

Re: Hybrids Aug 3 Saturday 6am spots available for trip with Wes-BendARod at Lake Lewsivillle - 08/03/18 06:20 PM

How long of a trip? What time and where are u launching from? Send me a PM with price and details.
Posted By: Frisco Angler

Re: Hybrids Aug 3 Saturday 6am spots available for trip with Wes-BendARod at Lake Lewsivillle - 08/03/18 10:21 PM

I have fellow TFF anglers joining for tomorrow now. Spots are all taken. Looking fwd to a fun day with Wes!
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum