Texas Fishing Forum

Ray Hubbard Hybrids

Posted By: MeatHauler

Ray Hubbard Hybrids - 07/27/18 03:09 AM

Anyone catching hybrids on Ray Hubbard? I hardly ever hear about anyone catching Hybrids except for certain times of the year.
Posted By: Stump jumper

Re: Ray Hubbard Hybrids - 07/27/18 05:17 PM

I caught a few about a month ago. I quit fishing Hubbard in favor of Twok. Twok is only slightly further for me and the fishing is better. Since Bayside took over the east ramp at Dalrock I either have to travel further or pay $$$$s to launch at Hubbard.
Posted By: CHAMPION FISH

Re: Ray Hubbard Hybrids - 07/28/18 01:46 AM

Catching a lot of unders with the sandbass. If the weather stays nice this fall and winter, no flood or drought that causes low water, next spring should be a great Hybrid bite for keeper fish.
Posted By: SeaPro-Todd

Re: Ray Hubbard Hybrids - 07/29/18 12:34 AM

Been catching lots of 14 to 16" hibbies since April, when they are schooling. Those are last year's stocking batch by TPWD. They grow about an inch per month during their teen years. The state stocked 200k fingerlings this year. Yes fingerlings and not frys. So if no flood or unexpected events, hybrids catching should be better in the coming months and years. We the Hubbard regulars dont post much anymore since the fishing pressure is high at the home lake and not enough replenishment... go to twok! Lol
Posted By: VIP Fishing

Re: Ray Hubbard Hybrids - 07/29/18 10:25 PM

roflmao
Posted By: BigALWhaler

Re: Ray Hubbard Hybrids - 07/30/18 09:19 PM

A couple weeks ago several unders were l caught a the peanut with a 21” mixed in. All were released.
Posted By: MeatHauler

Re: Ray Hubbard Hybrids - 07/31/18 07:54 PM

Well, I went and found me some. Caught 4 this morning schooling with the sandies. All unders.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum