Texas Fishing Forum

Texoma Guide recommendation

Posted By: Boomerbrewer

Texoma Guide recommendation - 07/20/18 04:16 PM

I am planning a trip from central Texas to Texoma to do some hybrid fishing this fall. We plan to stay a couple days and I have my own boat (22 ft Center Console). I want to get a guide for the first morning there to educate me on how/where to catch stripers in Texoma. I have never fished it before. And fish the next couple days on my own. I am looking for a guide that I can learn from for the morning, not one to get me 5 fish in an hour and head back to the docks. I would rather catch and release and keep fishing/learning. Does anybody know of a good guide that works this way?
Posted By: NauticStar

Re: Texoma Guide recommendation - 07/20/18 04:31 PM

Chris Cary with Striper Express - striperexpress.com or telephone (903) 328-6485. Great guy to learn from and will fish artificials, which I like to do.
Posted By: Boomerbrewer

Re: Texoma Guide recommendation - 07/21/18 07:43 PM

Thanks I'll check him out.
Posted By: chrisc/striper express guide service

Re: Texoma Guide recommendation - 07/21/18 10:06 PM

What do you want to do is very common and we do it all the time.my office number is 903-786-4477 who takes care of all the bookings look forward to hearing from you. Also here at Texoma we have real striped bass not hybrids and can keep 10 each only 2 greater than 20 inch.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum