Texas Fishing Forum

Caught fish this morning some on top water and some on bottom!

Posted By: BOB HOLMES GS

Caught fish this morning some on top water and some on bottom! - 06/19/18 10:01 PM

Some of my lake friends Darrell , and Gene bringing there family down to celebrate a birthday and what fun it was.
We caught fish all morning some on top water and some on bottom!
Thank you both see you again really soon!
Need a birthday present for someone? Why not take him or her fishing. I will furnish all equipment and clean and bag your catch.
So give you me a call at 214-728-3310 and let's celebrate the birthday on Richland Chambers Lake. You can visit my web site at www.texasfishingguide.net for trip information and more pictures.
Posted By: ML56

Re: Caught fish this morning some on top water and some on bottom! - 06/20/18 03:38 AM

Bob this website shows RC at 13 feet below full pool with drop happening over 24 hr period,
This is just a glitch some place right? Doubt they could dump that much, that fast, without a structural
failure on the main dam. hmmm
Posted By: Ross Reamy Guide Service

Re: Caught fish this morning some on top water and some on bottom! - 06/20/18 01:08 PM

Great catch Bob!

ML56: Yeah there's a glitch somewhere with that graph, we're currently around 6" low. The USGS link is a more reliable.
https://waterdata.usgs.gov/usa/nwis/uv?site_no=08064550
Posted By: ML56

Re: Caught fish this morning some on top water and some on bottom! - 06/20/18 05:53 PM

Thank you Mr Reamy thumb
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum