Texas Fishing Forum

Lake Somerville Hybrid Stocking

Posted By: GC2656

Lake Somerville Hybrid Stocking - 05/25/18 08:58 AM

Just saw that nikki posted on another forum that Lake Somerville received 60,000 fingerling Hybrid Stripers Thursday morning (5-24). Big D. was there and assisted with the stocking. Thanks to TPWD and Big D!
Posted By: big D

Re: Lake Somerville Hybrid Stocking - 05/25/18 01:27 PM

What an awesome day yesterday! I was lucky enough to get the morning off work and the invite from TP&W! We ALL made it happen! Without the flood of emails, Somerville would have been passed up again. Thanks to ALL and the TP&W!!!

https://www.facebook.com/TPWInlandFisheriesCollegeStationHouston/videos/1836532783063532/
Posted By: big D

Re: Lake Somerville Hybrid Stocking - 05/25/18 01:34 PM

Posted By: CHAMPION FISH

Re: Lake Somerville Hybrid Stocking - 05/25/18 01:51 PM

Very nice.
Posted By: Coolshot

Re: Lake Somerville Hybrid Stocking - 05/25/18 02:26 PM

thumb banana
Posted By: beltonbill

Re: Lake Somerville Hybrid Stocking - 05/25/18 02:40 PM

Bruce will be happy.
Posted By: R2Fishing

Re: Lake Somerville Hybrid Stocking - 05/27/18 12:04 AM

Originally Posted By: beltonbill
Bruce will be happy.

Yup he will. He will deplete the population keeping over his limit. Im still working on busting his arse...
Only time...only time.
Posted By: mattsfishin

Re: Lake Somerville Hybrid Stocking - 05/27/18 06:46 PM

Originally Posted By: hoggwild
Originally Posted By: beltonbill
Bruce will be happy.

Yup he will. He will deplete the population keeping over his limit. Im still working on busting his arse...
Only time...only time.

He has got his feeling hurt and on another site he said he will not post anymore. How many times has he said that. If you play by the rules no one has a problem but when you cheat and steal then there is a problem.

I am not into the hybrids like others but it is good to see people go after what they like. We all pay taxes and should get what we can out of it. Maybe they will continue to stock hybrids there in the future. Caught a hybrid on Livingston last week that was just shy of 25 inches. You guys keep up the good work on Somerville, I did get over there sometimes. Nice clean lake.
Posted By: Fin&Feather

Re: Lake Somerville Hybrid Stocking - 05/30/18 09:08 PM

I am not gonna lie I left 2 cool because I was tired of seeing him post.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum