Texas Fishing Forum

They hammered the sand bass and short hybrids this morning!!

Posted By: BOB HOLMES GS

They hammered the sand bass and short hybrids this morning!! - 05/14/18 10:54 PM

Richland Chambers Lake
Monday May 14th

Gary and Terry hammer the sandbass and hybrids this morning plus catch a few bluecat. 
The hybrids were just a little short in length but just a lot of fun to get into!
Thank yall see you again!lo
Fishing really is a great thing to do with your wife. A morning on the water with your wife is something to enjoy.  So talk her in going fishing and let’s go catch some fish on Richland Chambers Lake located about an hours drive from the Dallas/Ft. Worth area.  Give me a call at 214-728-3310 to schedule a trip or you can visit my web site at www.texasfishingguide.net for trip information and more pictures.
Posted By: pop r

Re: They hammered the sand bass and short hybrids this morning!! - 05/17/18 02:29 AM

thumb Great mess of fish Bob.
Posted By: banker-always fishing

Re: They hammered the sand bass and short hybrids this morning!! - 05/17/18 02:57 AM

Nice post and fish as always. Good job. thumb
Posted By: Holzer

Re: They hammered the sand bass and short hybrids this morning!! - 05/17/18 03:48 PM

Originally Posted By: BOB HOLMES GS

Fishing really is a great thing to do with your wife. A morning on the water with your wife is something to enjoy. 

Almost 19 years ago the girl I was dating used to ask me to take her fishing because she liked it so much. Good looking and liked to fish - I married her! After we got married, I learned she didn't like to go fishing. She hasn't been fishing with me since eeks
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum