Texas Fishing Forum

Eagle Mountain guide trip. 05/13 A lot better Pictures added

Posted By: sandjohnny

Eagle Mountain guide trip. 05/13 A lot better Pictures added - 05/13/18 09:35 PM

Had a horrible trip saturday. Could not fish many places due to wind. But today it laid enough I could
fish open water. Had charles Uberosky family. We caught 95 and kept 65 for a fry. Caught fish on slopes 16 to 21 ft deep. All fish caught on chartuese and white ole ugly slabs and flies.Hopefully I can get pictures to work. you have click on links to see pictures. i don't know why this is happening with pictures. I got them fixed.
I have some week days and a couple of week ends available in the first couple of weeks of june.

Johnny

Re: Eagle Mountain guide trip. 05/13 A lot better - 05/14/18 10:42 AM

school is out in a couple of weeks. I have a couple of rare weekends open in early june. I have saturday and
sunday June 2nd and 3rd open and saturday and sunday June 9th and 10th open. Fishing is really good now.
Get those kids out
out on the lake and catch a pile of sandbass
Johnny
Posted By: gborg

Re: Eagle Mountain guide trip. 05/13 A lot better - 05/14/18 12:49 PM

Some nice and fat sandies, Sand Johnny.

Re: Eagle Mountain guide trip. 05/13 A lot better - 05/14/18 11:07 PM

Gborg do you ever make it to Eagle Mountain or do never leave PK. Miss seeing you.
Johnny
Posted By: banker-always fishing

Re: Eagle Mountain guide trip. 05/13 A lot better - 05/15/18 04:02 AM

Nice haul. Good job. thumb

Re: Eagle Mountain guide trip. 05/13 A lot better - 05/15/18 05:27 PM

I got the above pictures fixed on the post above.
Johnny
Posted By: gborg

Re: Eagle Mountain guide trip. 05/13 A lot better - 05/15/18 10:51 PM

Fished Ur lake @ 6 weeks ago . Found a truck load of sandies and two short hybrids on three bumps in front of dam and twin points hump on leeward side . Looked for u , but had to leave them biting . Tuning up neighbors new sonar and hds bundle .
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum