Texas Fishing Forum

Morning & afternoon trip produced lots of fish!

Posted By: BOB HOLMES GS

Morning & afternoon trip produced lots of fish! - 05/12/18 11:52 PM

Richland Chambers Lake
Saturday May 12th.
Two trips today, morning trip was a special gift from the Ennis high school and Tommy Copeland!
Tommy was rewarding these fine young seniors for all the hard work they do .
Turns out that they're excellent fishermen. 
100 sandbass and 3 keeping hybrids!
Good luck young men!
Afternoon trip was donated by Upland bird company! These were very special young parents with there sons who are now awesome fishermen!
56 sandbass and they're hooked on fishing!
Thanks everyone!

One of the best things you can do for your kids is teach them how to fish. This is a great way to bond and create memories that will last a lifetime. It will also help create a love and respect for the outdoors in your children that will stay with them for the rest of their lives.quality time together. Give me a call at 214-728-3310 and let’s go catch some fish. You can visit my web site at www.texasfishingguide.net for trip information and more pictures.
Posted By: pop r

Re: Morning & afternoon trip produced lots of fish! - 05/13/18 12:15 AM

thumb Great job Bob!
Posted By: banker-always fishing

Re: Morning & afternoon trip produced lots of fish! - 05/13/18 04:09 AM

As always. Nice post and nice hauls. Good job. cheers
Posted By: Billit

Re: Morning & afternoon trip produced lots of fish! - 05/13/18 03:05 PM

Bob lots of great post and trips even with the brutal winds this past week. Awesome job as always. I am planning a week long
Trip down this coming week and was wondering if fish were in normal spots. Pelican road bed flats etc. not looking for exacf locations just a good starting point. Thanks for any feedback and will say hi when we see
You.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum