Texas Fishing Forum

What great guides!

Posted By: LStewartPlano

What great guides! - 04/24/18 04:47 PM

My 7 year old grandson and I had a day fishing set up at Lake Lewisville yesterday with Wes Campbell
214-282-7093 bendarodfishing@gmail.com. I called him on Sunday night for a Monday trip and he was gracious enough to accept on short notice. Wes had a family emergency and had to cancel. Wes was kind enough to give me some "pointers" on where to go and waht depth to be looking for sandies, so off we went.
The wind was a little stout but we got on a few fish. Mid morning we were motioned over by a boat fishing near us. It was Steve Schiele, Professional Guide on Lewisville 214 - 629 1628. He clearly had it
"dialed in" as his clients were catching sandies one after an other. We immediately began to catch fish. Lets just say, he helped us out greatly! How "class" is that ?
In all, a totally great day on the water, and the grandson had a blast, in great part due to Wes and Steve. Its nice to see that there are such great guides out there.
Posted By: Coachzee

Re: What great guides! - 04/24/18 05:42 PM

That’s awesome to hear, sounds like some stellar guides right there. Fishermen and women are some of the best peeps out there if ya ask me...
Posted By: BendaRod(WC)

Re: What great guides! - 04/24/18 11:40 PM

I'm so glad yall caught some fish! I was about to text you and see how it went. Thanks for the kind words.
Posted By: jbobo

Re: What great guides! - 04/25/18 12:23 AM

Good guides will usually share especially if they see you have some young guys in the boat. We all want the young ones to grow up enjoying and carrying on great fishing memories. Good job Wes and Steve. thumb
Posted By: TCK73

Re: What great guides! - 04/25/18 12:56 AM

thumb
Posted By: CHAMPION FISH

Re: What great guides! - 04/25/18 01:20 AM

That is just a great story and great memories made.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum