Texas Fishing Forum

Guided Trips for CASA

Posted By: Jigfish

Guided Trips for CASA - 01/11/18 11:06 AM

I am a volunteer for CASA(Court Appointed Special Advocates)for abused kids. My mother-in-law in a director and on the board for CASA. CASA holds an auction and I was hoping someone might help with a guide trip for the cause to help. I work with an one year child that is blind. One night her mom's boyfriend shook her so hard that it blinded her for life, this is what we do. If you can somehow help please let me know and I will put you in contact with my mom-in-law for details.
Posted By: Robert Hunter

Re: Guided Trips for CASA - 01/16/18 07:12 AM

Just read this bump for a good cause. You might change the title to seeking help from local guides. More of the guides might open it. Hope some one takes you up to help a good cause.
Posted By: Capt. Michael Littlejohn

Re: Guided Trips for CASA - 01/16/18 03:34 PM

PM Sent
Posted By: Jacky Wiggins

Re: Guided Trips for CASA - 01/17/18 03:03 AM

I’ll donate a trip for this charity auction. We have a family friend who’s grand daughter was shaken by a boyfriend as a baby and blinded for life as well. She is a young adult now and it was such a sad thing to see that child’s struggles for so many years because of that one moment of anger from someone. I just took a Lewisville Education Foundation Auction winner out last week. I donate to them every year. Give a call at 972-342-8803 to work out the details.
Posted By: Robert Hunter

Re: Guided Trips for CASA - 01/17/18 05:50 AM

Awesome guys glad I bumped it up great cause
Posted By: BendaRod(WC)

Re: Guided Trips for CASA - 01/17/18 02:26 PM

PM sent!
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum