Texas Fishing Forum

Anywhere I can buy splasher props ?

Posted By: Duma

Anywhere I can buy splasher props ? - 01/01/18 10:37 PM

Gray Line Bait Tank no longer in bussiness. That's the only place I've heard of in the past that sold them. Anyone know where I can get a few of those props ? Thanks!
Posted By: TCK73

Re: Anywhere I can buy splasher props ? - 01/01/18 10:45 PM

They have sold I see on another forum, and will remain in Texoma. I can make you one, it is not like theirs though, but works.
Posted By: JIM SR.

Re: Anywhere I can buy splasher props ? - 01/01/18 11:06 PM

http://texasfishingforum.com/forums/ubbthreads.php/topics/12220460/SPLASHER_PROP
Posted By: Joe Slab

Re: Anywhere I can buy splasher props ? - 01/01/18 11:06 PM

Sunshine bait tanks (Greyline) was purchased and will continue to operate. It's my understanding it will remain on Texoma. Maybe get in touch with Joe Axman,ReAxtion lures. He's on the six old geezers form. He might be able to help you.
Posted By: Stump jumper

Re: Anywhere I can buy splasher props ? - 01/02/18 01:51 AM

Regular prop wont work? I have an old transom mount 18 lb minn Kota that I am going to try to rig a mont on my ladder for. Tried to sell motor but since no takers I am going to put to use.
Posted By: jbobo

Re: Anywhere I can buy splasher props ? - 01/02/18 04:29 AM

Boris marine in lake worth has some in stock if you don’t get in touch with the folks who bought out greyline.
Posted By: Finaddict

Re: Anywhere I can buy splasher props ? - 01/02/18 06:00 PM

Interesting BUT I will stay with quick and easy to use, minimal storage, and super effective Bobo’s thumper

Re: Anywhere I can buy splasher props ? - 01/02/18 09:19 PM

Thanks guy's!! Got it. Done deal!! Should be here by Friday.
Posted By: CHAMPION FISH

Re: Anywhere I can buy splasher props ? - 01/02/18 10:19 PM

Thumper works great in wintertime, the splasher works great in summertime.

Re: Anywhere I can buy splasher props ? - 01/02/18 10:23 PM

Fish down south cant tell the difference champion. I had guys looking at me crazy the other day seeing me beat my boat to death.

Re: Anywhere I can buy splasher props ? - 01/02/18 11:51 PM

I only had a couple of days in the spring when I didn’t thump. All my other trips year round I have been thumping. But splashing does work in the summer. And I have 1 bow mount trolling motor and 2 engine mount trolling motors already. I don’t want anymore. Lol

Re: Anywhere I can buy splasher props ? - 01/03/18 12:02 AM

Jbo I'll be ordering your thumpers soon my son grows up and go to college. Then I'll have no one working the stick. If lake has very little boat traffics I thump. If lake is full of boats I splash. Best of both world.

Re: Anywhere I can buy splasher props ? - 01/03/18 01:05 AM

thumb
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum