Texas Fishing Forum

Early On

Posted By: Dfitz

Early On - 07/28/17 05:26 PM

Lets see your pics as a kid or pics of your kids fishing. Here's me with my Stepdad Jim catching Sunfish. I was hooked from then. Sage should right Jim a thank you letter for all the rods I have bought over the years. Ignore the hat, I was a Rickey Henderson fan at that age. But I was also a Nolan Ryan fan and he had his 5000th strike out against Rickey on my birthday. Pretty wild...

IMG_0002 by Fitz, on Flickr
Posted By: banker-always fishing

Re: Early On - 07/28/17 06:16 PM

I would have to go way back and scan my fishing photos to down load. Problem is I do not have a scanner! bang Some of my best memories I have with my Dad is when we were hunting and fishing! thumb

Side Note: Cool picture Andrew! cheers
Posted By: Dfitz

Re: Early On - 07/28/17 06:26 PM

Chuck- I know what you mean, can take a lot of time to scan everything. I took a picture of the picture with my camera phone and was able to post that way.

The background is of my sofa not a frame thumb
Posted By: banker-always fishing

Re: Early On - 07/28/17 09:12 PM

Good Idea Andrew! cheers
Posted By: jagg

Re: Early On - 07/30/17 07:04 AM

thumb
Have to see if the folks have any pics of us fishing in the old family photo albums. I know we have quite a few hunting and shooting, but don't recall to many fishing. Although, I know my Grandmothers both had quite a few of us on fishing trips. Lord knows where those are though.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum