Texas Fishing Forum

Greenie Beds for Days

Posted By: uacdub

Greenie Beds for Days - 06/19/17 08:23 PM

So I did a little fishing last night on Turtle Creek in Dallas. The water was so clear and full of Green Sunfish beds. I thought you guys might enjoy.

Posted By: banker-always fishing

Re: Greenie Beds for Days - 06/19/17 08:46 PM

coolphotos Nice post. thumb
Posted By: J-Moe

Re: Greenie Beds for Days - 06/20/17 12:50 PM

Great stuff, I love fishing those areas in the upper part of the creeks. It can get a little difficult with the fly rod at times, but I've learned, after many lost flies, how to manage. Doubt there was a sole around you as well.

thumb
Posted By: Dfitz

Re: Greenie Beds for Days - 06/20/17 11:39 PM

I like fishing that Creek in the summer time. People would come up and say that they didn't know there were fish in there, and a couple times people would stand where if I casted my back cast would hit them, so I started wearing headphones. No one has tried to talk to me since. smile
Posted By: Pot licker

Re: Greenie Beds for Days - 06/21/17 04:14 AM

Very nice, thanks for sharing!
Posted By: jagg

Re: Greenie Beds for Days - 06/21/17 07:53 AM

Originally Posted By: Fitz®
I like fishing that Creek in the summer time. People would come up and say that they didn't know there were fish in there, and a couple times people would stand where if I casted my back cast would hit them, so I started wearing headphones. No one has tried to talk to me since. smile

You've got the right idea. Don't mind sometimes and in more remote places because folks tend to keep it moving. But in more known or more frequented places, you get folks who stick around and talk your head off or try to convert you to Scientology or something. sleep
Posted By: Dfitz

Re: Greenie Beds for Days - 06/21/17 02:07 PM

Originally Posted By: jagg
you get folks who stick around and talk your head off or try to convert you to Scientology

LOL roflmao So true
Posted By: Gitter Done

Re: Greenie Beds for Days - 06/21/17 02:30 PM

Nice post. Love those urban city reports.
Posted By: Laker One

Re: Greenie Beds for Days - 06/25/17 11:57 AM

Great post. I fish several inner city creeks and there good populations of nice Greens.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum