Texas Fishing Forum

Fixing to get it AGAIN!

Posted By: Laker One

Fixing to get it AGAIN! - 04/25/16 07:43 PM

Forecast is saying possible severe/strong thunder storms tomorrow night. Estimated rainfall 1 to 2 inches. Wednesday will be O.k. Thursday through Saturday night forecast is saying 1 to 3 inches of more rain. My fishing spots are muddy and have a lot of current. Water is being let out of Canyon Lake again. Hope there is no major flooding. You all stay safe out there. nuts

Side Note: Large hail is also possible. eeks
Posted By: banker-always fishing

Re: Fixing to get it AGAIN! - 04/25/16 07:56 PM

Checked my weather app which was just updated. hmmm Forecast stated 1 inch of rain tomorrow night. Severe Thunder Storm is possible. eeks Thursday through Saturday forecast is saying just a little over a inch of rain. thumb Looks like most of the severe weather will be Northeast. eeks

Re: Fixing to get it AGAIN! - 04/25/16 08:06 PM

Chuck: When was the last time you fished Dunlap? Drove by it Sunday and it was muddy. Mcqueeney is also muddy. The current is strong. I fished Sunday afternoon on the eastern side and did not do that well. Water was muddy,cold,and strong current.

Re: Fixing to get it AGAIN! - 04/25/16 08:34 PM

The last time I fished Dunlap was this past Wednesday. nuts Water was muddy and there was a strong current. Saw on the news that water was being let out of Canyon Lake and that there was a tubing ban in place for the upper Guadalupe River. eeks I also heard that the tubing ban effects both Placid and Meadow lakes as well. hmmm I did not do good fishing that day. hammer It will pick up but by then the lake will belong to the wake boaters,jet fleas,and party goers. bang
Posted By: Kent Meadows aka Team Hooligan

Re: Fixing to get it AGAIN! - 04/25/16 11:34 PM

All this cold water and heavy current is not making for the best Sunfish conditions again this year.
Posted By: SlowDown

Re: Fixing to get it AGAIN! - 04/26/16 01:01 AM

We need another good oleTexas drought (grin).

Re: Fixing to get it AGAIN! - 04/26/16 05:34 AM

Picked up three quarters of an inch early evening thunderstorm. Some areas got a little over an inch and some large hail. Lots of damage according to the news. 20 to 40 percent chance of rain and thunderstorms all the way until Saturday night. juggle

Re: Fixing to get it AGAIN! - 04/26/16 02:03 PM

Originally Posted By: Kent Meadows aka Team Hooligan
All this cold water and heavy current is not making for the best Sunfish conditions again this year.

Totally Agree!
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum