Texas Fishing Forum

Creek Action

Posted By: Chiprat

Creek Action - 11/23/15 03:06 PM

Took the wife to the creek, and put her on some fast action. She hung up once, but other than that she learned real quick... All caught on Worms
Posted By: banker-always fishing

Re: Creek Action - 11/23/15 03:10 PM

It just don't get any better! coolio Creek fishing is hard to beat! thumb Nice fish and a super job to both you and your wife. rockon

Side Note: How deep was the creek and how deep were the fish? hmmm
Posted By: etexbasser

Re: Creek Action - 11/23/15 03:15 PM

You and the wife. That's awesome. Know you had a great time.
Posted By: Action_Jackson

Re: Creek Action - 11/23/15 08:10 PM

Nice job y'all cheers
Posted By: Chiprat

Re: Creek Action - 11/24/15 05:43 PM

Sorry for delay in Reply, creek is about 6-9 feet in spots, they were all in and around Fallen trees. one was a Small tree laying next to the bank (Long ways) and we pulled most of them right there. Few Small Crappy were in there as well. (Very Small Crappy), but good enough to show here the difference between the two species. I have tried hard to find her some Creek Crappy, but so far I have not found anything, I know some go up in the creeks during Winter.. right? smile
Posted By: banker-always fishing

Re: Creek Action - 11/24/15 09:00 PM

Thanks "Chiprat" for the information! Creek action down here is good also. Catching a lot of nice size sunfish in 3 to 4 feet of water. Creeks down here are not as deep than the ones in your area. Getting em by fallen trees and tree overhangs as well. I have not been creek fishing since this last big cold front. As for the Crappie I have not caught all that many in creeks. The ones I have caught have been small. Winter time is usually the best time to get em. thumb
Posted By: Laker One

Re: Creek Action - 11/25/15 10:48 AM

Nice catch. Good job. woot
Posted By: Gitter Done

Re: Creek Action - 11/26/15 06:30 AM

Nice fish. Good job to both you and your wife!
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum