Texas Fishing Forum

Fishing Dunlap Day Prior to Flood

Posted By: Kent Meadows aka Team Hooligan

Fishing Dunlap Day Prior to Flood - 10/31/15 02:50 AM

Had no intentions of posting any of these dinky guys...but seeing that its a raging torrent of flood water I thought I might as well.
So long Dunlap til next year. On the bright side: ya'll don't have to suffer through anymore of my songs for a while.

current was still very strong from the big rains the week before...Impossible to even get a fly deep enough to really fish.. water clarity about 60% my estimate...hence the dink fest!
Posted By: banker-always fishing

Re: Fishing Dunlap Day Prior to Flood - 10/31/15 01:50 PM

Enjoyed the video. cheers Looks like Dunlap and the rest of the river lakes are going to be messed up for awhile. bang Going to have to chart some new brush piles and find em again! hide2 Stay safe out there. Will be looking for your "Big Bass Catches" this winter! coolio
Posted By: Bob9

Re: Fishing Dunlap Day Prior to Flood - 10/31/15 08:40 PM

Still looked like fun! Nice catching, Kent.

Bob
grin
Posted By: Olhipi

Re: Fishing Dunlap Day Prior to Flood - 11/01/15 12:06 PM

I hate to see the floods ruin Fishing for you guys , I love the Guatalupe and miss the perch jerking with Ol Chuck ( Bankerfishing always) we still need to go to the Bay ,took Landry out a couple weeks back and he had a blast! Slimed up his Boat real Good. LOL ! Tight Lines Guys.
Posted By: Gitter Done

Re: Fishing Dunlap Day Prior to Flood - 11/01/15 02:40 PM

Enjoyed the video. Looks like a blast. Keep posting these videos. They are very enjoyable to watch. Thanks for sharing.
Posted By: Laker One

Re: Fishing Dunlap Day Prior to Flood - 11/16/15 11:28 AM

Awesome video. Fly fishing is hard to beat! woot
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum