Fishing was slow today! - 05/24/15 11:12 PM

Not one bite!
Posted By: banker-always fishing

Re: Fishing was slow today! - 05/25/15 06:18 AM

OMG Yes Sir that is a lot of water!

Side Note: Was that at Crescent Bend? hmmm
Posted By: Laker One

Re: Fishing was slow today! - 05/25/15 12:24 PM

I have never seen the Cibolo like that before. I drove by the creek yesterday in the IH 35 area and it looked like a river. eeks

Side Note: Enjoyed the video. Also there goes the Rio nest! bang

Re: Fishing was slow today! - 05/25/15 02:23 PM

Originally Posted By: Laker One
I have never seen the Cibolo like that before. I drove by the creek yesterday in the IH 35 area and it looked like a river. eeks

Side Note: Enjoyed the video. Also there goes the Rio nest! bang

Curtis I have seen the Cibolo like that quite a few times over the years. thumb The fullest I have seen it was back in 1989 when the water went over the FM 78 bridge and almost made it to the top of the railroad bridge. taz A lot of homes and business were flooded. eeks
Posted By: jeffnsa

Re: Fishing was slow today! - 05/25/15 02:39 PM

I wonder what the fishing will be like on my property in a few weeks. Most of the gar, carp, and gills will probebly be washed down stream and be replaced by something new.

Re: Fishing was slow today! - 05/25/15 02:43 PM

Originally Posted By: jeffnsa
I wonder what the fishing will be like on my property in a few weeks. Most of the gar, carp, and gills will probebly be washed down stream and be replaced by something new.

Jeff. Your place should be rocking this summer! rockon Looking forward to seeing some reports. cheers In the meantime more heavy rain is on the way today according to the weather man. taz Stay safe. thumb
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum