Texas Fishing Forum

W-K Guide Service - Bluegill Trips, Pics Added

Posted By: Waco Kid

W-K Guide Service - Bluegill Trips, Pics Added - 06/18/18 01:14 PM

I will be fishing Athens on June 21-23 that's this Thursday - Saturday. These trips are $250 for 1 or 2 people. I will supply all bait and tackle. You can bring your own rods or use mine whichever you prefer. I was asked not to clean fish in the parking lot at the boat ramp by the local authorities so I will not be cleaning fish on these trips. Sorry I just don't have a place to do it.

These trips offer some non stop action. Grate for the kids, keeps them entertained the whole time. Pound for pound big gills put up a fight to rival anything that swims. Visit my web site www.wacokidguideservice.com to take advantage of special discounts and to book your trip.

Thursdays catch

Posted By: Gitter Done

Re: W-K Guide Service - Bluegill Trips - 06/18/18 01:43 PM

Judging by all the recent reports about Athens,that is one HOT sunfish lake! Lot's of big fish! Your prices are very reasonable. Wish Athens was closer to where I lived.
Posted By: banker-always fishing

Re: W-K Guide Service - Bluegill Trips - 06/18/18 02:26 PM

Originally Posted By: Gitter Done
Judging by all the recent reports about Athens,that is one HOT sunfish lake! Lot's of big fish! Your prices are very reasonable. Wish Athens was closer to where I lived.

Plus #1. One of these days I will take a Road Trip to fish with you WK! Always enjoy your post and you do know how to find the "BIG ONES"! thumb

Re: W-K Guide Service - Bluegill Trips - 06/19/18 09:06 AM

Friday and Saturday are still available

Re: W-K Guide Service - Bluegill Trips - 06/20/18 06:30 PM

There’s still time to get in on this great deal.

Re: W-K Guide Service - Bluegill Trips - 06/27/18 09:58 PM

I have openings for this Fri. Sat. & Sun.
Posted By: Wildman of the navidad

Re: W-K Guide Service - Bluegill Trips - 06/29/18 01:07 AM

Y'all comited slabocidewoot
Posted By: JohnButte

Re: W-K Guide Service - Bluegill Trips - 06/29/18 05:42 PM

Good fish and good rates, but I couldn't do a guide trip that doesn't clean the fish for me. Not into the whole blood and guts ordeal.

Re: W-K Guide Service - Bluegill Trips - 07/01/18 09:12 AM

Originally Posted By: JohnButte
Good fish and good rates, but I couldn't do a guide trip that doesn't clean the fish for me. Not into the whole blood and guts ordeal.
I do trips for Blue Gill on Lake Fairfield too. I can clean them there.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum