Texas Fishing Forum

I'll buy your carp - just PM me

Posted By: Calico Bass Kid

I'll buy your carp - just PM me - 06/16/15 08:23 AM

My dad is planning to visit me this weekend to jug line fish Ray Hubbard with me to restock his freezer with blue catfish. He loves them and claims fish is the only meat he can eat with his two last teeth.

Anyway I love my dad and this is the forth year I've jugged with him consecutively because he loves doing it so much. But this year i cannot afford to buy cut carp at 9$ per small Manson jar from the bait store.

Any help to find some carp to shoot with my bow fishing bow (I don't have a light setup on my boat) or to buy at a discounted price would be greatly appreciated. I'm also willing to go out with anyone that offers assistance with the effort. I normally do not seek favor for being on active duty but do and have played that card for my dad. I know you all would do the same for you fathers, I'm on approved leave until Monday and dad is not scheduled to arrive until Thursday. Please PM me if you willing to help and want to meet some good country folks.

Sincerely calico bass kid
Posted By: Calico Bass Kid

Re: I'll buy your carp - just PM me - 06/16/15 08:32 AM

See how happy the old man was last year
Posted By: ScottEvil

Re: I'll buy your carp - just PM me - 06/16/15 11:45 AM

The carp anglers in this section are
Catch and release and bowfishing topics are not allowed as well
Posted By: ALLANGT

Re: I'll buy your carp - just PM me - 06/17/15 11:46 PM

If I catch any tomorrow you can have them.
Posted By: CrappieAddict

Re: I'll buy your carp - just PM me - 06/18/15 04:12 AM

Just run your boat thru a marina or a shallow area and look at the banks. Since bow fishing is not allowed here bang Use a throw net and get a couple. I believe carp and buffalo are still in the shallows in the grass and what not. They shouldn't be hard to find and no need to pay anyone.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum