Texas Fishing Forum

CAG April Fish In

Posted By: Texas Carper

CAG April Fish In - 03/19/15 10:04 PM

Holding the first fish in of the year from April 10th to the 12th.
The event will take place at Tradinghouse Creek Reservoir at this location 31°33'07.4"N 96°57'36.6"W.
You do not have to be a CAG member to attend, just able to enjoy the fishing and comradery of other anglers.

Feel free to send me a message with any questions you may have.

Re: CAG April Fish In - 03/31/15 09:53 PM

10 days to go before this begins.Remember you do not have to be a CAG member to join us on the back and enjoy the fishing.
I'll be arriving Friday evening after I'm off work. You can stay as long or lever when you're ready to.
Hope to see some of you out there.
Posted By: CarlyMooMoo

Re: CAG April Fish In - 04/09/15 05:13 PM

Would love to fish it, but I've got a funeral service to go to Saturday. Good luck to all of you fishing. Decent size carp in the high teens and buffs to 30# there. Excellent bank access. Hope the weather holds out...

Re: CAG April Fish In - 04/09/15 10:20 PM

With the 80% chance of rain both days the event is being moved to next weekend.Should the weather act up for that weekend, I'll shoot for the first weekend in may.Rather everyone gets to enjoy nice weather and fishing.Not out to get everyone soaking wet and cold.
Posted By: Harold Ray

Re: CAG April Fish In - 04/12/15 06:54 PM

I haven't been a carp fisherman but would like to learn; I plan to come out after I get through working, around noon Saturday. Do people mind having novices around watching and asking questions?

I am an old guy but a total novice at the way many carp fisherman fish today. I'm also a veterinarian and won't be able to get there until after I get through at the clinic Saturday. Sunday is a different story.

Thanks!!

Ray
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum