Texas Fishing Forum

Fishing Adventure in Thailand- Predators Fishing Thailand- BKKGUY

Posted By: bkkguy

Fishing Adventure in Thailand- Predators Fishing Thailand- BKKGUY - 05/27/18 12:04 AM

It has been a great months at IT Lake Monster in Thailand. (Bangkok Fishing)

Many species of predators fishes landed with us.

We always take good care of our coming anglers , be it 1 day day trip or a few days fishing vacation in Thailand.

You never leave thailand without landing your dream fish. That's the promise.

They say:" A picture tells a thousand words- A video bring out the fishing trip 'alive'. Greatness & awesomeness !!!!

Here the youtube actions and photos highlights for the trips.

Hope you all enjoys my works and video clips.

American couple fishing us.

George my long time regular client from SG.- 4 days trip with us.

3 good fishing buddies fishing with us.

2 good friends from SG engaged us for the trip. Awesome !!!

Re: Fishing Adventure in Thailand- Predators Fishing Thailand- BKKGUY - 05/27/18 12:10 AM

Photos highlights of the trip.

All the happy faces and smiles. - Make our works satisfaction.

Re: Fishing Adventure in Thailand- Predators Fishing Thailand- BKKGUY - 05/27/18 12:19 AM

More photos.....

Foods....Not forgetting all the thai good foods during the trip.

Thanks for reading and watching my youtube channel.

Posted By: TXMulti-Species

Re: Fishing Adventure in Thailand- Predators Fishing Thailand- BKKGUY - 05/27/18 05:26 AM

Great captures and great times for sure! Most of the fish I've seen from Thailand are exotic, what species that you target are actually native?
Posted By: banker-always fishing

Re: Fishing Adventure in Thailand- Predators Fishing Thailand- BKKGUY - 06/02/18 12:05 AM

As always. Great post! Keep em coming. rockon
Posted By: Laker One

Re: Fishing Adventure in Thailand- Predators Fishing Thailand- BKKGUY - 06/03/18 03:44 AM

Originally Posted By: banker-always fishing
As always. Great post! Keep em coming. rockon

Plus #1. woot
Posted By: Pot licker

Re: Fishing Adventure in Thailand- Predators Fishing Thailand- BKKGUY - 06/03/18 05:06 AM

Awesome post and great pics! Thanks for sharing
Posted By: cmc

Re: Fishing Adventure in Thailand- Predators Fishing Thailand- BKKGUY - 06/27/18 10:24 PM

Originally Posted By: TXMulti-Species
Great captures and great times for sure! Most of the fish I've seen from Thailand are exotic, what species that you target are actually native?
John fishes for a lot of native fish, the Choa phraya Catfish, Mekong, sting rays, snake heads, jungle perch, wallago catfish, Siamese carp, black eared catfish, Asian red tail the list goes on. I caught about half native and half exotic but most folks want to catch fish so they go to the stocked lakes. My next trip will be wild fishing I only did one day of wild last time. I really want a big ray and also Siamese carp but I’ll have to go to stock lake for carp.
Posted By: butch sanders

Re: Fishing Adventure in Thailand- Predators Fishing Thailand- BKKGUY - 06/28/18 12:44 AM

wow
so are the 1 species like giant blue cats
Posted By: cmc

Re: Fishing Adventure in Thailand- Predators Fishing Thailand- BKKGUY - 06/28/18 01:37 AM

Originally Posted By: butch sanders
wow
so are the 1 species like giant blue cats
the Choa Phraya are a little like blue cat, they are predatory but get much bigger and are the fastest catfish I’ve ever hooked. 100 pound fish moves more like a striper than a catfish. They get into huge schools and chase bait fish also. The Mekong gets huge huge, hundreds of pounds but is a slow powerful fish and not really predatory.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum