Texas Fishing Forum

USCarpProMagazine?

Posted By: TXMulti-Species

USCarpProMagazine? - 05/23/18 04:55 PM

Does anyone know where I can find issues of USCarpProMagazine anywhere? The website is down, and I assume has been for some time. I was able to find one, Issue 20, but can't seem to find any others. I know you can download them, and was wondering if anyone knows where to find them or has some copies on their computer.

Issue 20
Posted By: Wildman of the navidad

Re: USCarpProMagazine? - 05/23/18 11:26 PM

Never heard of it interesting if you find some "let minnow"
Posted By: whiterockjesse

Re: USCarpProMagazine? - 05/24/18 09:01 AM

you tried carpology or other online mags like http://www.totalcarpmagazine.com/current-issue ?

Re: USCarpProMagazine? - 05/24/18 09:25 PM

Originally Posted By: Wildman of the navidad
Never heard of it interesting if you find some "let minnow"

I dug up Issue 18 as well, found some links for other issues but they all turned out to be dead.

Originally Posted By: whiterockjesse
you tried carpology or other online mags like http://www.totalcarpmagazine.com/current-issue ?

Thanks, but I'm trying to look for a US-based magazine. Read all of CarpPro Magazine, just trying to scour the web for more information on carp and buffalo.
Posted By: Dale Holmes

Re: USCarpProMagazine? - 05/27/18 01:30 AM

Originally Posted By: TXMulti-Species
Does anyone know where I can find issues of USCarpProMagazine anywhere?

The folks at Scorpion Tackle ought to be able to help you out: http://www.scorpiontackle.com

Re: USCarpProMagazine? - 05/27/18 05:16 AM

Thanks Dale! I'll check it out once the website's back up.
Posted By: Dale Holmes

Re: USCarpProMagazine? - 07/05/18 05:27 PM

You might have to wait a while: "This website has been disabled. If you are the administrator of this website, please contact the accounts department."

Re: USCarpProMagazine? - 07/05/18 06:06 PM

Originally Posted By: Dale Holmes

You might have to wait a while: "This website has been disabled. If you are the administrator of this website, please contact the accounts department."

I've visited the website previously, and have seen it go down and come back. It seems they have trouble keeping it up for very long, maybe forgetting to pay bills? Hopefully it doesn't disappear!
Posted By: SOCALCARPER

Re: USCarpProMagazine? - 07/09/18 12:00 PM

[/quote] Thanks, but I'm trying to look for a US-based magazine. Read all of CarpPro Magazine, just trying to scour the web for more information on carp and buffalo. [/quote]

they all split carp pro was one of the branches that came out of that.

CAG also has a lot of online editions online they have kept up with their's

you should find the same info or even more as the majority of the people from carp pro and uscarpPro came from CAG in one way or another.

Good Luck
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum