Texas Fishing Forum

BASS TALK | New series on my channel.

Posted By: Eat Sleep Fish

BASS TALK | New series on my channel. - 06/21/16 06:58 PM

Good afternoon fellow TFF members, I am working hard to bring new and exciting content to my channel, with that said and with the help of some great people, let me introduce you to "BASS TALK". This continuous video series will go into a lot of different aspects of fishing, I will discuss a variety of things related to fishing in these episodes and ask that in the comments below you all share your experiences and ideas related to the episode. I think this will be a fun series for us all.

On the next episode of Bass Talk I will be talking about my biggest bass and what I caught it on etc. I want to showcase some fan and subscribers big bass pictures in this video, I will be adding the first 15 pictures sent in to the video. If you interested in showing off your catch, all you need to do is email the address in the picture below with a photo of your biggest bass and any social media accounts you would like recognition on, please note in your email you release the photo to be used in my video, failure to comply with these rules will eliminate your chances of entry. Any pictures, content or material sent in that is unfit for this event will not be tolerated. If you don't make this episode there will be plenty other chances to showcase your fish catches and stories. Episode will air this month once I have 15 entries.

Thanks everyone look forward to seeing yalls big bass catches!

© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum