Texas Fishing Forum

lets see everyones biggest bass, mount or photo takin after the catch!!!!

Posted By: johnathonmharding

lets see everyones biggest bass, mount or photo takin after the catch!!!! - 09/23/15 04:02 AM

10.02lbs
Posted By: Chasin'Bass

Re: lets see everyones biggest bass, mount or photo takin after the catch!!!! - 09/23/15 05:25 AM

Re: lets see everyones biggest bass, mount or photo takin after the catch!!!! - 09/23/15 05:50 AM

Whats up dude!
Posted By: Chasin'Bass

Re: lets see everyones biggest bass, mount or photo takin after the catch!!!! - 09/23/15 04:22 PM

Not much just work
Posted By: Bissett

Re: lets see everyones biggest bass, mount or photo takin after the catch!!!! - 09/23/15 07:25 PM

Caught these on the same cast with the A-rig on Lake Tenkiller

Then a couple casts later caught this one

Posted By: FISH_JUNKY

Re: lets see everyones biggest bass, mount or photo takin after the catch!!!! - 09/23/15 09:25 PM

Fork Summer 2015
Athens Spring 2015

GET BIT 365
Posted By: James Roberts

Re: lets see everyones biggest bass, mount or photo takin after the catch!!!! - 09/24/15 03:05 AM

11 pounds 4 ounces 12-10-10 Falcon

Re: lets see everyones biggest bass, mount or photo takin after the catch!!!! - 09/24/15 03:38 AM

Good lookin fish james you get replica?
Posted By: B_Rod

Re: lets see everyones biggest bass, mount or photo takin after the catch!!!! - 09/25/15 01:09 PM

Brazos River - July 2009
Posted By: banker-always fishing

Re: lets see everyones biggest bass, mount or photo takin after the catch!!!! - 09/25/15 01:23 PM

Caught this in March 2014 while fishing for Bluegill! 12.11 Lbs. 26" in length.

Posted By: jriggs213

Re: lets see everyones biggest bass, mount or photo takin after the catch!!!! - 09/25/15 03:04 PM

Athens - Standing up on a kayak fishing with a Rat.
Posted By: Blues

Re: lets see everyones biggest bass, mount or photo takin after the catch!!!! - 09/25/15 03:36 PM

Catfish haters....my fish eats your fish!!

Posted By: banker-always fishing

Re: lets see everyones biggest bass, mount or photo takin after the catch!!!! - 09/25/15 05:31 PM

Originally Posted By: Blues

Awesome Blues! rockon
Posted By: lite-liner

Re: lets see everyones biggest bass, mount or photo takin after the catch!!!! - 09/25/15 06:10 PM

9.8#, caught on 9" fin-s-fish,
feb '03, stonebridge ranch ,mckinney tx
Posted By: MikeSouza

Re: lets see everyones biggest bass, mount or photo takin after the catch!!!! - 09/25/15 06:27 PM

Posted By: balazs

Re: lets see everyones biggest bass, mount or photo takin after the catch!!!! - 09/25/15 08:22 PM

I caught that in my parent's back yard almost ten years ago, and I have yet to catch a bigger bass.
Posted By: lite-liner

Re: lets see everyones biggest bass, mount or photo takin after the catch!!!! - 09/25/15 11:51 PM

Originally Posted By: Blues

oh yeah?.......

38# on a JIG !!!!!!!!
Posted By: bradnitro175

Re: lets see everyones biggest bass, mount or photo takin after the catch!!!! - 09/26/15 02:05 AM

Posted By: SpidyChamp

Re: lets see everyones biggest bass, mount or photo takin after the catch!!!! - 09/26/15 02:31 PM

All very nice fish. I would love the day I get my double digit. Maybe this next weekend at Sqaw
Posted By: Bass Tracker F150

Re: lets see everyones biggest bass, mount or photo takin after the catch!!!! - 09/26/15 08:34 PM

Ray Roberts 10lb 5oz (sorry for pic quality)

Posted By: JoMay1961

Re: lets see everyones biggest bass, mount or photo takin after the catch!!!! - 09/28/15 08:24 PM

I like MikeSouza's that fish would make a beautiful mount!
Posted By: skeeter james

Re: lets see everyones biggest bass, mount or photo takin after the catch!!!! - 09/29/15 01:38 AM

Great pictures and catches guys!!!
I don't have a picture of mine, but it's still wrapped in towels and a large plastic bag in the freezer. Need to get it mounted.
She was 11.85lb caught on a fluke in 2 ft of water on Ray Roberts on a hot 100 degree summer afternoon. I couldn't believe I caught her in those conditions..

Does anyone know of a good person to mount this fish for me in the North Dallas area??
Please pm info if you would be so kind.

Again, great job guys on some amazing fish!!!!
Posted By: Mike Ryan

Re: lets see everyones biggest bass, mount or photo takin after the catch!!!! - 09/29/15 03:14 AM

Not a great photo of my largest bass. She was 11.5 lbs and 27" long.
Posted By: airforcefishin

Re: lets see everyones biggest bass, mount or photo takin after the catch!!!! - 09/29/15 03:23 PM

Not sure on weight caught her on fork in January on a jig. Pack and I didn't put it over 10 so I didn't weigh it. Should have biggest public water fish. Probaby 8-8.5#

10# even on the Boga Camelot Bell. She doesn't look ten but she was very long

Best Friends 12# same day

Just for grins here is an 8lber I caught that day as well... Looks bigger than the ten lol (its the angle)
Posted By: DustyHartOutdoors

Re: lets see everyones biggest bass, mount or photo takin after the catch!!!! - 09/29/15 08:04 PM

Flat Rock Lake, Kerrville
Posted By: FiShYBoY

Re: lets see everyones biggest bass, mount or photo takin after the catch!!!! - 09/30/15 03:27 AM

My biggest is a 14.28lb Striper that briefly held the lake record at Lewisville.

My biggest LMB is 12.51 from Ray Roberts.

I'll have to add pics of the mounts in a couple of days.
Posted By: Anchorman

Re: lets see everyones biggest bass, mount or photo takin after the catch!!!! - 09/30/15 04:09 AM

Here are a couple of my Cypress Springs bass. The left one was 12 lbs and the right one was 10. The 12 is a replica. The 10 is the real deal (my first DD bass). After I caught that one I never kept another one over 3 lbs and always wished I would have had a replica made. Both of these mounts were done in the mid-late 90's by Hillman's Taxidermy in Yukon, OK and they still look new. Good work them guys do.
Posted By: MagFluker

Re: lets see everyones biggest bass, mount or photo takin after the catch!!!! - 09/30/15 10:55 PM

11 lbs, 1 oz

10 lbs, 12 oz

10 even

Man I miss how good Lake Austin was
Posted By: mbavo

Re: lets see everyones biggest bass, mount or photo takin after the catch!!!! - 10/01/15 04:03 PM

My reproduction mount from a 11 lbs. from Amistad.
Posted By: TxDanFishMan

Re: lets see everyones biggest bass, mount or photo takin after the catch!!!! - 10/03/15 02:46 PM

Originally Posted By: Anchorman
Here are a couple of my Cypress Springs bass. The left one was 12 lbs and the right one was 10. The 12 is a replica. The 10 is the real deal (my first DD bass). After I caught that one I never kept another one over 3 lbs and always wished I would have had a replica made. Both of these mounts were done in the mid-late 90's by Hillman's Taxidermy in Yukon, OK and they still look new. Good work them guys do.

Those are some really nice looking mounts from Cypress.
Posted By: Dan_n_Texas

Re: lets see everyones biggest bass, mount or photo takin after the catch!!!! - 10/08/15 07:38 PM

Lake Fork ~~ 10.5 lbs.
Posted By: Hookem

Re: lets see everyones biggest bass, mount or photo takin after the catch!!!! - 10/08/15 08:00 PM

One Sunday...9.2 on a wacky weightless senko in 17'

The next Sunday same spot...10.2 Wacky weightless senko

3 months later... 10.6 on a 10" Culprit in 1.5'

God, I miss Lake Austin. crying
Posted By: SNAKEBIT

Re: lets see everyones biggest bass, mount or photo takin after the catch!!!! - 10/08/15 08:16 PM

11.1 from Fork- 1/16 of an inch short of the 24!

11.0 LOP prefishing-day before State Tournamnt
Posted By: LinkLowrance

Re: lets see everyones biggest bass, mount or photo takin after the catch!!!! - 10/08/15 09:01 PM

Picture in signature...13.01 lbs, 30.75" long

Lake Cisco July 2015
Posted By: Double K Outdoors

Re: lets see everyones biggest bass, mount or photo takin after the catch!!!! - 10/08/15 10:49 PM

I look at all these awesome pictures of bass... and they are all very nice and plenty big. I too one day hope to get into the DD club.

I can't help but wonder how many ended up with broken jaws though... I'm not trying to troll anyone, but there is a right and wrong way to hold a bigger bass.
Posted By: Anchorman

Re: lets see everyones biggest bass, mount or photo takin after the catch!!!! - 10/08/15 11:04 PM

Here's one I caught this year crappie fishing with a minnow on 6lb test and small spinning gear. I was expecting a crappie when I set the hook and it yanked the rod and reel out of my hand. Somehow the bail flipped on the reel and the line caught on the rod holder next to me. I grabbed the line and landed the fish by hand pulling the line in a little at a time. It was crazy but this bass was every bit of 9 lbs.

Posted By: Rhino68W

Re: lets see everyones biggest bass, mount or photo takin after the catch!!!! - 10/09/15 12:24 PM

Originally Posted By: Anchorman
Here's one I caught this year crappie fishing with a minnow on 6lb test and small spinning gear. I was expecting a crappie when I set the hook and it yanked the rod and reel out of my hand. Somehow the bail flipped on the reel and the line caught on the rod holder next to me. I grabbed the line and landed the fish by hand pulling the line in a little at a time. It was crazy but this bass was every bit of 9 lbs.

That's one heck of a way to get a big un!
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum