Texas Fishing Forum

Alaskan Jet Boat

Posted By: Gilliland440

Alaskan Jet Boat - 12/08/12 11:01 PM

Here is a quick video of us testing out the pump on my buddies Thunderjet. My wife was not impressed!
-JR

Posted By: balazs

Re: Alaskan Jet Boat - 12/09/12 05:26 AM

why did you spray all those people who were on the boat?
Posted By: Uncle Zeek

Re: Alaskan Jet Boat - 12/09/12 05:33 AM

That was ... well ... uncivilized. Rude even.
Posted By: crankbait745

Re: Alaskan Jet Boat - 12/09/12 06:44 AM

Not cool.
Posted By: Galveston340

Re: Alaskan Jet Boat - 12/09/12 07:19 AM

...I am sure that those "Yakkers" as well as those others thought you were a really cool dude when you sprayed them down for no reason.
....I really wish that you would bring that nice boat down here to West Galveston Bay and try that trick stuff on us....PLEASE!!
Posted By: Seymour Bass

Re: Alaskan Jet Boat - 12/09/12 12:02 PM

Posted By: J Croz

Re: Alaskan Jet Boat - 12/09/12 01:57 PM

I'd have to say, if my wife and two kids were sprayed like that, we'd have a come to Jesus meeting. Not cool

Re: Alaskan Jet Boat - 12/09/12 01:58 PM

They were all part of our group. My wife included, red raft. It was a rare hot and sunny day in Alaska and they were dry in 15... and yes Greg did tell me I was #1. After the shower we went back an gave them the beer that they had requested over the radio for the final length of river before our camp.

I am sorry to hear about your wife and daughters.

-JR
Posted By: texcajun

Re: Alaskan Jet Boat - 12/09/12 06:40 PM

Decorum keeps me from stating what I really think. That kind of behavior here in Texas could get you shot. They must love you in Alaska.
Posted By: bayoubob

Re: Alaskan Jet Boat - 12/09/12 07:05 PM

I believe I saw that guy at the last McDonalds tournament on Fork!!!!! LOL!!!!!
Posted By: Chad711

Re: Alaskan Jet Boat - 12/09/12 07:36 PM

You guys jump on him so fast with out knowing anything, ridiculous. My first thought was he knew all of them.

Looks like fun!
Posted By: Floater

Re: Alaskan Jet Boat - 12/09/12 08:11 PM

Originally Posted By: Chad711
You guys jump on him so fast with out knowing anything, ridiculous. My first thought was he knew all of them.

Looks like fun!

Doesn't matter if he knew them. He was way too close. It's always funny until you accidentally kill someone.
Posted By: texcajun

Re: Alaskan Jet Boat - 12/09/12 08:13 PM

Blasting past stationary kayaks close enough to high five the occupants is just flat dangerous, regardless of whether they knew it was coming or not. Accidents can and do happen, usually when people are doing something stupid. I'm glad everyone involved had a chuckle, and it turned out as well as it did.

Looks like fun!
Posted By: Uncle Zeek

Re: Alaskan Jet Boat - 12/10/12 02:43 AM

My first thought was he knew all of them.

So? It's easy enough to be reckless and accidentally kill someone whether you know them or not. I surely wouldn't want someone I know to do that to me.
Posted By: Jake Shannon(Skeet4Life)

Re: Alaskan Jet Boat - 12/10/12 04:56 AM

hahahaha that is pretty funny. The people in the canoe not cool. But everyone else even if not apart of your group seemed fine to me. They are floating in the water whats a little more gonna do to them. lol
Posted By: Jake Shannon(Skeet4Life)

Re: Alaskan Jet Boat - 12/10/12 05:00 AM

Originally Posted By: Floater

Looks like fun!

Doesn't matter if he knew them. He was way too close. It's always funny until you accidentally kill someone.

Your one of those Fun Killers right? give him a break ya it probably was not as safe as sitting on your couch typing but looked like all fun and games. IDK about canoe though. Lol

Re: Alaskan Jet Boat - 12/10/12 01:02 PM

Thanks guys! If you liked this check out some of my other videos @ Gilliland440
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum