Texas Fishing Forum

3N | Thump Therapy

Posted By: Three Nails Guide

3N | Thump Therapy - 10/08/17 01:00 AM

Monday was Lake Fork with Dennis and wife Donna. These two are full time rv'ers that love to crappie fish. They have caught crappie in the majority of the U.S. They wanted to get on some Lake Fork crappie action before heading to Florida.

This couple was a great couple to fish with. I enjoyed listening to all their RV'ing and fishing stories.

It was a tough day on Lake Fork. But we ended the day with 35 under the knife.

Wednesday & Thursday was Lake Tawakoni.
I don't know how to even start this story, just going to say WOW! This lake amazes me.

Dave, Richard and Vince come down twice a year from Odessa, Texas to fish with me. What a day for big crappie!

Vince lost a black crappie at the boat, that no doubt was 3lbs. I've seen whites this big but never seen a black crappie that big. But she fell off and layed on her side i went to grab her but she slipped out of my hands. Man, i felt so bad for him the rest of the day. We still managed a great day with a three man limit of 75 crappie!
I bet i cleaned 25-30 crappie that were a pound and a half just a nice stinger of fish.

Thursday was the Wiggins Boys. Jason, Lonnie "Pops" and Jose. I believe this was Jose third trip out and he stole the show this time. He was slinging slabs everywhere and whooping all of us. He has improved on every trip. Ended with a three man limit 75 crappie!

Special thanks to BoneHead Tackle for having us on their pro staff. Guys these are great baits and they are made in the good ol' USA and even better made in East Texas! Please go check them out and give them a try.

Guys i have a few days left open in October. If you are wanting to get on some fall slabs and experience a crappie fishing trip like no other.

Then give me call if you are wanting a chance to experience the thump yourself!

Thanks guys for fishing with me!

Mark
3N | Three Nails Guide
threenailsguide.com
903-275-4712
Posted By: canyoncreek06

Re: 3N | Thump Therapy - 10/08/17 01:04 AM

Good stuff as always Captain.

>E
Posted By: HOGON

Re: 3N | Thump Therapy - 10/08/17 01:30 AM

woot bow_down woot

YOU DA MAN MARK!
Posted By: Gamblinman

Re: 3N | Thump Therapy - 10/08/17 01:58 AM

clap
Posted By: SGT BALLARD

Re: 3N | Thump Therapy - 10/08/17 02:59 AM

Another great outing with a great guide !!! By the way Mark, what's the name of the bait did you use this time ?
Posted By: Three Nails Guide

Re: 3N | Thump Therapy - 10/08/17 03:09 AM

Originally Posted By: SGT BALLARD
Another great outing with a great guide !!! By the way Mark, what's the name of the bait did you use this time ?

Bonehead stump bugs in Palastine special and lemon lime.
Posted By: banker-always fishing

Re: 3N | Thump Therapy - 10/08/17 10:20 AM

Just what the doctor ordered. Nice post and fish. thumb
Posted By: PaPa@fork

Re: 3N | Thump Therapy - 10/08/17 01:28 PM

thumb Nice
Posted By: 8upwithfishin'

Re: 3N | Thump Therapy - 10/08/17 01:44 PM

Mark continues to amaze me with the fish he puts his customers on, no matter which lake. I think he was born with gills. LOL. Great job again!
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum