Texas Fishing Forum

3N | Good Times

Posted By: Three Nails Guide

3N | Good Times - 10/01/17 10:01 PM

Good Times

As Phil Robertson would say lookey here lookey here good times are upon us.

Ronnie booked a trip on Lake Palestine for him and his buddy Bill and they invited Wayne for his first time ever crappie fishing trip. And, let me tell you it didn't take Wayne long to get the hang of it. Must have been that lucky hat! lol

Wayne is a catfisherman and two hours into it he turns to me and says I have never caught this many fish and I am selling all my catfish stuff for crappie stuff ! lol

it's hard to beat introducing someone new to the thump.

These guys are a blast to fish with just great guys with great personalities that love to have a great time and enjoy life and they're also brothers in Christ. all these things add up to one blessed day on the water. As a guide days like this will never the forgotten

the slabs that were slung in the boat today had BoneHead Tackle stump bugs stuck in their mouths in lemon lime and white lighting colors.

These are great baits for guiding. They are tough body baits. They don't tear easy and stay up on the hook longer. I like to use them on a no collar jig head. They have plenty of action in the tails to trigger bites. So if you haven't tried them yet, give them a try!

Ended the day with three man limit, 75 quality crappie!

Thanks again for a great day guys.

if you're looking to get on some slabs feel free to give me a call

God bless

Mark
3N | Three Nails Guide
threenailsguide.com
903-275-4712
Posted By: HOGON

Re: 3N | Good Times - 10/02/17 12:49 AM

woot bow_down woot

THAT IS WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT RONNIE AND CREW!!!
Posted By: Gamblinman

Re: 3N | Good Times - 10/02/17 12:55 AM

clap
Posted By: Tommy Ezell

Re: 3N | Good Times - 10/02/17 01:24 AM

Yee Yee! hooked
Posted By: banker-always fishing

Re: 3N | Good Times - 10/02/17 01:24 AM

Awesome post and some nice fish. Good job. thumb
Posted By: crope1

Re: 3N | Good Times - 10/02/17 02:36 AM

Thank you Mark for all your hard work! It was a great trip with lots of laughs!
Posted By: SGT BALLARD

Re: 3N | Good Times - 10/02/17 04:17 AM

Had a great time with some great guys. This was the 1st time I had ever met these guys, and it felt like I had known them all my life. I'm a catfish guy, but this was the best time I've had fishing/catching ever. What a day!!! Mark worked his butt off to put us on the fish, and when he said: Guys, they are 12' down and 2 turns off the bottom, he was not lying. I will definitely be going out with him again. Had a blast with Ronnie(crope1) and Bill. Thanks for the invite.. For my 1st time crappie fishing, I had a great time. Now I can say" I Felt The Thump". What a blessed day!! If you want to have a great time catching Big Slabs, and having a great fellowsip then Mark at Three Nails Guide is the man...
Posted By: RWCAT

Re: 3N | Good Times - 10/02/17 01:30 PM

Nice Haul thumb
Posted By: canyoncreek06

Re: 3N | Good Times - 10/03/17 12:48 AM

Awesometastic. Great job guys. Fellowship and fishin' it don't get much better.

>E

Re: 3N | Good Times - 10/03/17 02:34 AM

Originally Posted By: crope1
Thank you Mark for all your hard work! It was a great trip with lots of laughs!

Thank you Ronnie, I enjoyed you guys fishing with me.

Re: 3N | Good Times - 10/03/17 02:38 AM

Originally Posted By: SGT BALLARD
Had a great time with some great guys. This was the 1st time I had ever met these guys, and it felt like I had known them all my life. I'm a catfish guy, but this was the best time I've had fishing/catching ever. What a day!!! Mark worked his butt off to put us on the fish, and when he said: Guys, they are 12' down and 2 turns off the bottom, he was not lying. I will definitely be going out with him again. Had a blast with Ronnie(crope1) and Bill. Thanks for the invite.. For my 1st time crappie fishing, I had a great time. Now I can say" I Felt The Thump". What a blessed day!! If you want to have a great time catching Big Slabs, and having a great fellowsip then Mark at Three Nails Guide is the man...

Wayne glad you had a great time. On the way home I was thinking the same thing ( I fill like a known these guys forever lol). Thanks for the kind words and support. Looking forward to next time.
Posted By: Slewfoot

Re: 3N | Good Times - 10/03/17 01:58 PM

Heck yeah!!! Ronnie just needed a better guide!!! roflmao
Posted By: bush hog

Re: 3N | Good Times - 10/03/17 04:30 PM

The homeowners around that lake are gonna get mad if you keep dropping the lake level like that... roflmao Outstanding catch!

Re: 3N | Good Times - 10/04/17 07:41 AM

LOL!!!! I needed that laugh! I'll fish with you anytime my friend,anytime.
Originally Posted By: Slewfoot
Heck yeah!!! Ronnie just needed a better guide!!! roflmao
Posted By: jbaker33

Re: 3N | Good Times - 10/05/17 02:32 PM

Good haul! Love bringing new members to the crappie family, so fun to catch and better to eat!

Re: 3N | Good Times - 10/06/17 07:56 AM

Wayne was outnumbered on this one....He is contemplating selling all that catfish gear and coming over to you know where,lol!
Originally Posted By: jbaker33
Good haul! Love bringing new members to the crappie family, so fun to catch and better to eat!
Posted By: scruboak

Re: 3N | Good Times - 10/06/17 08:18 AM

Who is the short guy lol .
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum