Texas Fishing Forum

Ray Roberts and Outlook for the Rest of Year.

Posted By: CodyTuckerOutdoors

Ray Roberts and Outlook for the Rest of Year. - 09/18/17 12:40 PM

Well the days are getting shorter but the fishing is still really good. The crappie are all over every tree it seems like. Lots of little ones but the big ones are mixed in too. Minnows tipped on a jig is without a doubt the best way to fish right now for me. Still catching keepers in the 16-28 ft range. I have Tuesday and Wednesday mornings available as of now for half day trips. I also have Tuesday-Thursday evenings available this week for working mans trips. Those are only $125 for 1 or 2 people. I will only be doing these evening trips for 2 more weeks. Hunting season is around the corner and I'm going to be slammed busy. I'm going to continue to do half day trips through October though. As long as I don't have hunters in town. It's a great time to be crappie fishing so if you are wanting to catch some fish or just learn some things about timber fishing, I'd love to take you.

Also, I've had numerous people ask me about pig hunts so I figured I'd go public with it. Right now I have a ton of pigs coming in during broad daylight. All day actually. I am going to do a few pig hunts over the next couple of weeks. Bow or gun. They're coming into 3 feeders like clock work. All in Jack county. My prices will be $250 for a day hunt for 1 person. If 2 people come it's $400. 3 people for $500. The first day I'm going to do this is this Friday. If you'd like to smoke a pig or a few if possible give me a shout! Thanks guys!! Yes I have pics I can text for proof haha!

Thank you all!
Posted By: crope1

Re: Ray Roberts and Outlook for the Rest of Year. - 09/19/17 04:42 AM

Hey Cody,I've never fished a working mans trip. What does it consist of? Have a Blessed Day!
Posted By: Denton Pond Jumper

Re: Ray Roberts and Outlook for the Rest of Year. - 09/19/17 10:15 PM

Speaking from experience Cody's hunt's are fun I went on a a dove hunt and had a blast!.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum