Texas Fishing Forum

3N | Fall Bite Is On!

Posted By: Three Nails Guide

3N | Fall Bite Is On! - 09/10/17 08:53 PM

Lake Palestine:
Mark booked a trip for him and his dad Woody. Mark was visiting from Washington state. They wanted to try their hand at crappie fishing.

The weather was awesome and so was the fishing. They caught a two man limit, 50 crappie!

Lake Tawakoni:
Grady booked a trip for himself and his childhood friend Jeff. Grady is from California and hasn't crappie fished since he was a kid with his grandpa. He was ready to feel the thump!

They weather and bite was once again awesome! Ended the day with a two man limit, 50 crappie!

Lake Palestine:

Jack booked a trip for him and his son Josh. They drove up from San Antonio. Jack does a little bit of guiding. Let me tell you these two dropped the hammer down on some slabs!

They had several fish that were a pound and a half. They ended the day with a two man limit, 50 crappie!

This weekend was a very busy weekend. I had the opportunity to help my good friend, William Oliver. I helped William run a group trip on Lake Palestine. Both trips we boated 173 crappie!

This week the fishing on Lake Palestine has turned on. We are catching some really nice fish. Water temp has cooled down and the fish are wanting to bite. Starting to catch some fish shallow.

All fish caught on BoneHead Tackle Brush Gliders.

They weather has cooled down and now is the time to sling some slabs. If you are wanting to get on some crappie give me a call.

Mark
3N | Three Nails Guide
threenailsguide.com
903-275-4712
Posted By: bush hog

Re: 3N | Fall Bite Is On! - 09/11/17 01:44 AM

Yes siree, that will work. Found fish in 6 fow yesterday.
Posted By: HOGON

Re: 3N | Fall Bite Is On! - 09/11/17 02:17 AM

bow_down

Not much else to say...the pics say it all.
Posted By: banker-always fishing

Re: 3N | Fall Bite Is On! - 09/11/17 04:11 AM

Nice haul. Good job. thumb
Posted By: SlabSeeker

Re: 3N | Fall Bite Is On! - 09/11/17 12:52 PM

Mark; thanks for a great trip. We will definitely be back. Folks; Mark is hard to beat when it comes to hiring a guide. I would recommend trying him if you want to see what a class act guide looks like. Again, thanks for a great day on the water.

Re: 3N | Fall Bite Is On! - 09/11/17 06:15 PM

Originally Posted By: SlabSeeker
Mark; thanks for a great trip. We will definitely be back. Folks; Mark is hard to beat when it comes to hiring a guide. I would recommend trying him if you want to see what a class act guide looks like. Again, thanks for a great day on the water.

Thank you for the support Jack, you and your son was a pleasure to fish with. I really enjoyed you guys. Topped if off with some nice slabs too. Looking forward to next time thanks again. God bless
Posted By: red snappa

Re: 3N | Fall Bite Is On! - 09/11/17 07:08 PM

Still at it! Smiling faces are a great testimony to your services! bow_down
Posted By: TroyKing

Re: 3N | Fall Bite Is On! - 09/12/17 11:27 AM

Gotta love it.
Posted By: crope1

Re: 3N | Fall Bite Is On! - 09/12/17 11:37 AM

wtg Mark!
Posted By: canyoncreek06

Re: 3N | Fall Bite Is On! - 09/13/17 02:21 AM

Great job as always Mark. I haven't been able to get out due to helping cleanup from "Harvey".

>E
Posted By: crope1

Re: 3N | Fall Bite Is On! - 09/13/17 09:13 AM

Thank you for your efforts.
Originally Posted By: canyoncreek06
Great job as always Mark. I haven't been able to get out due to helping cleanup from "Harvey".

>E
Posted By: canyoncreek06

Re: 3N | Fall Bite Is On! - 09/14/17 02:38 AM

Originally Posted By: crope1
Thank you for your efforts.
Originally Posted By: canyoncreek06

>E

Thank You.

>E

Re: 3N | Fall Bite Is On! - 09/14/17 11:41 AM

Thanks guys have a great day!!! cheers
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum