Texas Fishing Forum

LIFT SAVER TROLLING MOTOR MOUNT

Posted By: HOGON

LIFT SAVER TROLLING MOTOR MOUNT - 08/26/17 04:43 PM

I wanted to give a huge shout out to Ron Duran also known as Blue Nitro on the TFF here.

He makes the Lift Saver Trolling Motor Mount and I had been looking at it for quite sometime.

I wanted something for my Dad's Ulterra.

When my Dad had to remove the trolling motor from the boat a few months ago to get that belt replaced that we had broke while out on the water it was a major project.
Let's say it was way more of a pain than it needed to be.

That is where Ron's Trolling Motor Mount comes in to save the day.

While Dad was in the hospital I ordered one of the Powder Coated Plus Mounts with the Quick Detach Plate.
It took me about three hours this morning to get it installed, but all I can say is WOW!! thumb woot

We can now easily get my Dad's boat cover on without having to fight the trolling motor thanks to the Lift Saver Mount and how it allows the trolling motor to recess inside the boat when not using it on the water.

Need to take your trolling motor off the boat for any reason?
No problem being that I bought the plus mount with the quick detach plate.

All we need to do now is remove 4 bolts and the trolling motor pops right off the boat.
It takes about 3 minutes to remove it or to put it back on the boat.

Absolutely Slick! bannana2

Ron what an outstanding invention for making fisherman's lives easier.

If you are in the market for a trolling motor mount I can highly recommend one of his plus mounts with the quick detach plate for your boat.

The trolling motors that his mount is compatible with are on his web site. www.liftsavertmmount.com

Thanks for delivering it in person Ron.

Very Much Appreciated! clap
Posted By: Davedave

Re: LIFT SAVER TROLLING MOTOR MOUNT - 08/26/17 05:16 PM

For those of you that haven't met Ron, here he is.

Posted By: Slewfoot

Re: LIFT SAVER TROLLING MOTOR MOUNT - 08/26/17 05:26 PM

Haha!!! That's awesome! Shecrappiekiller school of photography graduate right there!!! roflmao
Posted By: Jacob

Re: LIFT SAVER TROLLING MOTOR MOUNT - 08/26/17 05:36 PM

Absolutely great product. Trying to talk my Dad into getting a quick detach plate, and I could get one too so we could use my Xi5 on his pontoon.
Posted By: HOGON

Re: LIFT SAVER TROLLING MOTOR MOUNT - 08/26/17 06:06 PM

Jacob after getting it installed today and function testing it in my Dad's backyard.

The Lift Saver Plus Trolling Motor Mount with the Quick Detach Plate is worth every penny and then some.

I wish I had bought one sooner.

An Absolute must have for the folks with a Trolling Motor that it is compatible with the Lift Saver Mount.

Money Well Spent.

Now as soon as Dad heals up and gets his strength back...

We can get back out on the water and get after them again. fish
Posted By: Ken Gaby

Re: LIFT SAVER TROLLING MOTOR MOUNT - 08/26/17 06:50 PM

Dadgum Ron, I think you got a little poop on your fin. That's not a very good pic for PR purposes. roflmao roflmao
Posted By: Bobcat1

Re: LIFT SAVER TROLLING MOTOR MOUNT - 08/26/17 11:25 PM

Originally Posted By: Ken Gaby
Dadgum Ron, I think you got a little poop on your fin. That's not a very good pic for PR purposes. roflmao roflmao
roflmao roflmao roflmao roflmao
Posted By: BlueNitro

Re: LIFT SAVER TROLLING MOTOR MOUNT - 08/28/17 03:36 PM

Thank you very much for the kind words Glen (HOGON). It was a pleasure meeting you and good talking with your Dad. Glad he is feeling better. And I meant it when I said that you and your Dad are always welcome on my boat if you want to make a run to Lewisville or Grapevine. Give me a holler anytime you need any help. I also ordered the two plates today.

Jacob - just let me know when (now would be a good time since I just placed another order and can add a couple more base plates) and I'll get you and your Dad taken care of. Heck, I'm out of pickles so need to meet up with you anyway, Them were some of the best pickles I have ever ate.

Thanks for the pic Dave. Yeah Todd, I did a Kirk pose to cover my mug because it was a rough day that day (when I got dressed that morning I grabbed a long-sleeve shirt in the dark and it happened to be a thermal and I was sweating my --- off). Ken - I will pay more attention next time because I never know when a pic might show up on here (again - Thanks Dave). Will you be at Palestine in Sept., if so I will see you then.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum