Texas Fishing Forum

CAT LOP Tour Results

Posted By: Ken Gaby

CAT LOP Tour Results - 08/19/17 08:34 PM

Todd and I didn't get to make this one. So don't have a fishing report. There were 14 teams in Div I and 15 teams in DIV II. Good turnout for August heat and heat index at 101 in east Texas.

Good to see Kirk and Kyron in third and qualify for the Championship. And Dave Beister and Brian Lampe making the long drive from Central TX and getting young Lampe another junior angler award.

DIV I

DIV II

Posted By: fishinman

Re: CAT LOP Tour Results - 08/19/17 08:49 PM

Congrats to all the participants!!
Posted By: Bobcat1

Re: CAT LOP Tour Results - 08/19/17 09:33 PM

Originally Posted By: fishinman
Congrats to all the participants!!
Ditto!
Posted By: Crazy Angler

Re: CAT LOP Tour Results - 08/19/17 10:51 PM

It was good to see all the CAT folks today a AWESOME! turn out and the fishing was tough,with the water condition congrats to all the Anglers!
Posted By: HOGON

Re: CAT LOP Tour Results - 08/20/17 12:45 AM

Great Job to all. cheers
Posted By: crope1

Re: CAT LOP Tour Results - 08/20/17 03:16 AM

wtg everyone!
Posted By: DaveB

Re: CAT LOP Tour Results - 08/20/17 04:02 PM

Had a good time Ken. Couldn't find that 7th big fish over a pound and a quarter to put us at #4 or #5 on the board but was able to pull out a junior angler award for Ben worth 25 bucks. Smile on his face was priceless. Ben put the last fish in the boat for us that was our big fish of the day @ 1.43 lbs. Not a bad finish for never fishing LOP.
Posted By: Slewfoot

Re: CAT LOP Tour Results - 08/20/17 06:54 PM

Cleaned 23 yesterday. I like it when they're big you can grab em by the full plate to fillet em! More like crappie steaks than fillets!! thumb
Posted By: river-rat

Re: CAT LOP Tour Results - 08/21/17 02:46 AM

Missed ya up there ken, little man seems to pull it off every time,, Benjamin is my son, see ya
Posted By: I FISH 4

Re: CAT LOP Tour Results - 09/01/17 12:43 AM

Did anyone fish any of the NEW 27 pipe sets.????
been catching a lots of limits and size off of them.
Will be going to other east Texas Lake starting in OCT 2017 to put them out.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum