Texas Fishing Forum

3N | On the move

Posted By: Three Nails Guide

3N | On the move - 08/14/17 01:29 AM

Friday was Lawrence and his coworker Tony. They booked a trip on Lake Fork. As the usual summertime pattern has set in, we had to work for them. Stick and move, stick and move!

The fish are there you just have to pick out the aggressive ones and move. We ended the day with a two man limit, 50 crappie!

Saturday on Lake Palestine was Kelly. Kelly booked a trip earlier this year, but wen postponed it due to the Canton, Texas tornadoes.

Kelly actually lives a few miles down the road from me. And is a Dallas firefighter. Had a great time fishing with him and listening to all his stories.

On this trip we had to run and gun. Kelly got his limit, 25 crappie!

Thanks guys for fishing with me. I really enjoyed it and had a great time.

I know everyone can't afford a guide trip or can't find a partner. If you are wanting to go let me help you find a partner to help split the cost.

If your looking to fill the freezer or just have an instructional trip. We. have several openings this month.

Mark
3N | Three Nails Guide
threenailsguide.com
903-275-4712
Posted By: Slewfoot

Re: 3N | On the move - 08/14/17 01:53 AM

Dang!! I didn't know Kelly crappie fished! Least I think that's him! Friend of a friend. Took his buddy fishing once! He got all bent outta shape cause I was catching too many fish! Said he was gonna throw me in the lake when I caught another one! Made another cast. Threw my keys and wallet on the deck. Took my shirt off and kicked my flip flops off just in time to set the hook again!! roflmao

He didn't throw me in the lake but let's say the day was over!!! bolt
Posted By: Three Nails Guide

Re: 3N | On the move - 08/14/17 02:06 AM

Originally Posted By: Slewfoot
Dang!! I didn't know Kelly crappie fished! Least I think that's him! Friend of a friend. Took his buddy fishing once! He got all bent outta shape cause I was catching too many fish! Said he was gonna throw me in the lake when I caught another one! Made another cast. Threw my keys and wallet on the deck. Took my shirt off and kicked my flip flops off just in time to set the hook again!! roflmao

He didn't throw me in the lake but let's say the day was over!!! bolt

Yes sir,that is Kelly
Posted By: canyoncreek06

Re: 3N | On the move - 08/14/17 02:16 AM

Good stuff, Mark.

>E
Posted By: banker-always fishing

Re: 3N | On the move - 08/14/17 02:59 AM

Nice haul. Good job. thumb
Posted By: dfd51

Re: 3N | On the move - 08/14/17 03:35 AM

Slewfoot, this is Kelly. PM me. Maybe I know you and I would like to know who this "friend of a friend" is that threatens to throw people over. And BTW, thanks Mark for the trip. Was some hard fishing but I appreciate you working your rear end off to put me on some fish and teaching me a few things on the side. Thanks again.
Posted By: Slewfoot

Re: 3N | On the move - 08/14/17 01:20 PM

Text him this morning! It's the wrong Kelly! I didnt think he fished much but my buddy is a fire Marshall so I thought that was you. Been 10 years prolly since I've seen this Kelly! Great catch BTW! Mark is one heck of a crappie snatcher and guide!!! I sure learned a lot from him the other week! thumb

Sorry for the brief hijack of your thread!!
Posted By: Laner

Re: 3N | On the move - 08/14/17 03:58 PM

I sure am glad I'm not a crappie in east Texas. They don't stand a chance with you around.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum