Texas Fishing Forum

Naconiche at night

Posted By: bush hog

Naconiche at night - 06/18/17 07:48 PM

Tried fishing in the dark last night. Only boated 8 fish but they were golly whoppers. A buddy and his son were in their boat and caught a two man limit. So, we pretty much sat there and watched them catch 6 fish to our one. roflmao If I try it again I will be better prepared but I've got to be honest...I like fishing in the daylight and sleeping at night.
Posted By: SLABXPRESS

Re: Naconiche at night - 06/18/17 10:57 PM

thumb
Minners or jigs?
Posted By: Gonzz

Re: Naconiche at night - 06/19/17 01:30 AM

What were they doing different?
Posted By: bush hog

Re: Naconiche at night - 06/19/17 01:46 AM

Originally Posted By: Gonzz
What were they doing different?
They were spider rigged with 2 minnows per line, had good LED floodlights and just set up to fish at night. I was using 2 poles with single minnows and my buddy was using a jig on his pole. Just the difference between experienced night owls and rookies. lol
HERE'S THE FUNNY PART....we gave them our fish before leaving and they were at the ramp fixing to leave right behind us. After we had left the GAME WARDEN shows up (1:30 a.m.), counts there fish and of course they are over the limit. My buddy's telephone rings and it's the game warden wanting to verify that we gave them our 8 fish. No tickets were written but they were sweating bullets.
Posted By: TroyKing

Re: Naconiche at night - 06/19/17 02:48 AM

© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum