Texas Fishing Forum

3N | Double Hitter

Posted By: Three Nails Guide

3N | Double Hitter - 06/15/17 01:02 AM

Lake Palestine | Double Hitter

Gill booked two trips for him and his grandson Jordan. These guys have been waiting on these trips for awhile and excited for them they were.

After hooking up with Vernon Aka: Peepop for some of his hand tied jigs. These jigs look to good to be put in lake water.

Jordan reminded me a lot of myself when i was younger. He has a strong passion for fishing, he craves it. Boy, he sure could jig fish.

Seems like every time i turned around his BoneHead Rod was bent over with a slab on it.

The last week or so the fishing has changed. Summertime pattern has started to set in. The fish are there but it's tricky to get them to bite and you have to stay on the move and pick out the aggressive fish.

Really had a great time with these two. I was sad to see these trips end, we all three connected and had a great time.

Ended the day with two man limit each day! We had to work for them, but got it done.

Thanks again guys! Can't wait until next time!
Oh by the way, Nice hat Jordan😀

If you want to get on some slabs and make some memories, give me a call!

Had a cancellation for tomorrow, call if interested!

Mark
3N | Three Nails Guide
threenailsguide.com
903-275-4712

Posted By: Ken Gaby

Re: 3N | Double Hitter - 06/15/17 01:20 AM

thumb Making them memories. Young man probably hooked for a lifetime now.
Posted By: JIM SR.

Re: 3N | Double Hitter - 06/15/17 01:30 AM

digging the white shades,..now that's a fisherman,.. coolio
Posted By: canyoncreek06

Re: 3N | Double Hitter - 06/15/17 01:50 AM

Awesometastic. I like his shirt.

>E
Posted By: Gamblinman

Re: 3N | Double Hitter - 06/15/17 02:56 AM

clap
Posted By: MilesHunter

Re: 3N | Double Hitter - 06/15/17 11:32 AM

Good stuff Mark cheers
Posted By: red snappa

Re: 3N | Double Hitter - 06/15/17 01:40 PM

Awesome! Way to go! thumb thumb
Posted By: Jason Burton Guide Service

Re: 3N | Double Hitter - 06/15/17 03:26 PM

Very nice bud, we saw you heading in during the rain. We were headed out of the villages.
Posted By: crope1

Re: 3N | Double Hitter - 06/16/17 12:52 AM

I'm loving the t-shirt as well.

Re: 3N | Double Hitter - 06/16/17 02:37 AM

Yes,can't leave the shirt out.The young man got saved last week at youth camp. cheers
Posted By: Pintail711

Re: 3N | Double Hitter - 06/16/17 03:16 AM

Originally Posted By: Three Nails Guide
Yes,can't leave the shirt out.The young man got saved last week at youth camp. cheers

That's awesome
Posted By: slabnut

Re: 3N | Double Hitter - 06/16/17 04:27 AM

Thank you, Mark for the posting. You sure made an impression on Jordan, he thinks the world of you. We both had an awesome 2 day trip. Looking forward to our next trip with you. I have been on guided trips before, but none as enjoyable, educational and successful as our trip with you. You really know crappie fishing! It was tough but we got it done. I wonder how difficult it would have been without Vern's (Pepops) awesome jigs! Again, I can't thank you enough, Mark.
Gil and Jordan

Re: 3N | Double Hitter - 06/16/17 05:22 AM

I almost forgot Mark, good luck on Saturday!!
Posted By: canyoncreek06

Re: 3N | Double Hitter - 06/16/17 05:37 AM

Originally Posted By: Three Nails Guide

Congratulations to Jordan.

Kaitlynn went to "Sonday's Camp" at Mt. Lebanon for a week when she was 13. Unbeknownst to me, the next week she walked up to the front of the church and met with our youth pastor and notified him that she was ready to be saved. She was baptized shortly after. Best camp $$$$ I ever spent. My return on that small investment has been ten fold. No prouder moment for a parent. She is definitely my inspiration.

Originally Posted By: slabnut
Thank you, Mark for the posting. You sure made an impression on Jordan, he thinks the world of you. We both had an awesome 2 day trip. Looking forward to our next trip with you. I have been on guided trips before, but none as enjoyable, educational and successful as our trip with you. You really know crappie fishing! It was tough but we got it done. I wonder how difficult it would have been without Vern's (Pepops) awesome jigs! Again, I can't thank you enough, Mark.
Gil and Jordan

Couldn't agree more about our trip with Mark. Great experience.

>E

Re: 3N | Double Hitter - 06/16/17 08:49 PM

Thanks for the comments guys. Jordan has said that he wants Mark to teach him all he knows so he can compete against him in 10 or 15 years and win. Lol!
Posted By: banker-always fishing

Re: 3N | Double Hitter - 06/16/17 09:30 PM

Solid post and fish. Good job. thumb

Re: 3N | Double Hitter - 06/17/17 02:47 AM

Thank you guys so much for the kind words and support. If Jordan keeps fishing like he is,he'll beat me me in 2 years lol. Tell him I really enjoyed fishing with him ,he has a very bright future ahead of him.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum