Live bait Ray Roberts

Posted By: Ranger373

Live bait Ray Roberts - 06/01/17 03:37 AM

New to area where can I but minnows on the east side of Ray Roberts
Posted By: markchat

Re: Live bait Ray Roberts - 06/01/17 10:57 AM

4 Your Convenience Store
10279 Fm 455e #1500, Pilot Point, TX 76258
Better count them before you leave though.
Posted By: NitroGlistenin

Re: Live bait Ray Roberts - 06/01/17 01:59 PM

The little convenience store at the corner where you turn west to go to the Jordan ramp. They sell by the pound so you get a good count. Can't remember but the store has an unusual name.
Posted By: UJC

Re: Live bait Ray Roberts - 06/01/17 10:04 PM

Originally Posted By: NitroGlistenin
The little convenience store at the corner where you turn west to go to the Jordan ramp. They sell by the pound so you get a good count. Can't remember but the store has an unusual name.

Name is Shiwakotis Grocery. I had five others in the boat crappie fishing Memorial Day. We bought 1/2 lb. We only used minnows (when I did fish, which was not often, I used a jig) and never ran out. Believe me, my nieces and granddaughter kept me plenty busy.
Posted By: Ranger373

Re: Live bait Ray Roberts - 06/02/17 01:29 AM

Thanks for the info.
Posted By: chickenman

Re: Live bait Ray Roberts - 06/02/17 01:40 AM

Texaco (I think its something else now) 110 US-377, Pilot Point, TX 76258

Jerrys (Valero) 1225 US-377, Pilot Point, TX 76258
Posted By: dragonsdaddy

Re: Live bait Ray Roberts - 06/03/17 01:59 PM

Originally Posted By: UJC
Originally Posted By: NitroGlistenin

Name is Shiwakotis Grocery. I had five others in the boat crappie fishing Memorial Day. We bought 1/2 lb. We only used minnows (when I did fish, which was not often, I used a jig) and never ran out. Believe me, my nieces and granddaughter kept me plenty busy.
good folks and best deal on minnows in the area.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum