Texas Fishing Forum

American Angler 12 Volt Filet Knife??

Posted By: kscatman76

American Angler 12 Volt Filet Knife?? - 05/31/17 12:22 PM

We had an old American Angler 12 Volt Filet Knife that did us well for a ton of good years. It finally broke this weekend and when I go to find a new one I can't find one? Did they quit making them? I'm hoping someone has one laying around they will sell me, so far I've looked on Amazon and Ebay and anywhere else I can think of? The Rapala and Berkley ones just aren't anything compared to the American Angler. Hoping to find someone with info on how to get one?
Posted By: Fishbonz

Re: American Angler 12 Volt Filet Knife?? - 05/31/17 01:28 PM

I googled American Angler and got all kinds of hits!!Try Amazon.com or Bass Pro!

Re: American Angler 12 Volt Filet Knife?? - 05/31/17 01:38 PM

there are a ton of the 110 volt but they no longer make the 12 volt so I'm trying to find a used one or old one or something like that.
Posted By: mayor (crappiepete)

Re: American Angler 12 Volt Filet Knife?? - 05/31/17 01:45 PM

Mister Twister Electric Fisherman Fillet Knife. try this knife. I have used it for years and have had many others...still it works best. academy has this at $20...

Re: American Angler 12 Volt Filet Knife?? - 05/31/17 01:48 PM

Originally Posted By: mayor (crappiepete)
Mister Twister Electric Fisherman Fillet Knife. try this knife. I have used it for years and have had many others...still it works best. academy has this at $20...

I'm looking for a 12 volt only. I have the 110's at home but want to be able to hook it to the truck and cut away.
Posted By: Ken Gaby

Re: American Angler 12 Volt Filet Knife?? - 05/31/17 01:54 PM

Maybe a small inverter will work for truck use. I have a good inverter and can run two 110 volt knives off it.
But I quit the electric knifes several yrs ago; manual is faster.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum