Posted By: MilesHunter

Interesting brush pile - 05/27/17 12:44 AM

I think it's a Ford
Posted By: JigandJeep

Re: Interesting brush pile - 05/27/17 02:58 AM

Looks like an old VW beetle.

Re: Interesting brush pile - 05/27/17 03:16 AM

It's some kind of car. I talked to the local fire department. They sank it to use for water rescue training.
Posted By: NitroGlistenin

Re: Interesting brush pile - 05/27/17 04:22 AM

Ok I gotta get better at this. I see a cow. Maybe a monkey. But I dang sure don't see a car. roflmao
Posted By: Fishbonz

Re: Interesting brush pile - 05/27/17 04:29 AM

Upside down? yeah I could see that maybe.

Re: Interesting brush pile - 05/27/17 04:34 AM

Yeah, it's upside down.

That was on 455khz. I need to get a shot of it on 800khz. Should be a bit more clear.

Re: Interesting brush pile - 05/27/17 05:03 AM

What brand of Unit?

Re: Interesting brush pile - 05/27/17 10:05 AM

Originally Posted By: Fishbonz
What brand of Unit?

It's a Humminbird 999.
Posted By: BUBBAJ 115

Re: Interesting brush pile - 05/27/17 02:11 PM

It's had some fish on it lately. Looks like they are still there. I was fishing it one day and catching some nice ones when the Fire department came over and said they were going to start their dive training. They wouldn't let me get all of the crappie out of their way before they started. bolt

Re: Interesting brush pile - 05/27/17 02:18 PM

Originally Posted By: MilesHunter
Yeah, it's upside down.

That was on 455khz. I need to get a shot of it on 800khz. Should be a bit more clear.
Hey MilesHunter sometimes a simple changing of the color palette makes all the difference in the imagery on your unit.The Great electronics guru, Slade Dougherty aka Forkfish, up @ Lake Fork showed me how the Blue Palette made images POP on my Lowrance unit!Been using it every since.Try it and compare. thumb

Re: Interesting brush pile - 05/27/17 02:20 PM

Originally Posted By: BUBBAJ 115
It's had some fish on it lately. Looks like they are still there. I was fishing it one day and catching some nice ones when the Fire department came over and said they were going to start their dive training. They wouldn't let me get all of the crappie out of their way before they started. bolt
Is that @ Joe Pool?
Posted By: BUBBAJ 115

Re: Interesting brush pile - 05/27/17 02:56 PM

Im assuming Joe Pool. When there are no fish on it you can see the truck much better.

Re: Interesting brush pile - 05/27/17 04:11 PM

Im assuming Joe Pool. When there are no fish on it you can see the truck much better.
hmmm assuming?Didn`t you fish it?
Posted By: Pintail711

Re: Interesting brush pile - 05/27/17 04:20 PM

Yeah, it's upside down.

Hey MilesHunter sometimes a simple changing of the color palette makes all the difference in the imagery on your unit.The Great electronics guru, Slade Dougherty aka Forkfish, up @ Lake Fork showed me how the Blue Palette made images POP on my Lowrance unit!Been using it every since.Try it and compare. thumb

I've tried different palettes and it seems like the Amber 2, the same as pictured above, is very crisp.

Re: Interesting brush pile - 05/27/17 04:30 PM

Originally Posted By: Pintail711
Yeah, it's upside down.

I've tried different palettes and it seems like the Amber 2, the same as pictured above, is very crisp.
DSFDF is what I`d say to that. thumb

Re: Interesting brush pile - 05/27/17 05:40 PM

roflmao

I figured you knew where it was at. I've fished it for years. Never got a real crisp image of it till now.
Posted By: tboxfish

Re: Interesting brush pile - 05/27/17 06:26 PM

Cool image......Found a boat, (At least that's what I think it is), last Thursday.
I'll post a picture later
Posted By: Gamblinman

Re: Interesting brush pile - 05/27/17 08:47 PM

Originally Posted By: tboxfish
Cool image......Found a boat, (At least that's what I think it is), last Thursday.
I'll post a picture later

There are 2 boats at the mouth of Birch Creek, one on either side. Both hit submerged timber trying to cut across. One was in 1988..I picked up the father/son and took them back to the ramp. Thankfully, both were wearing life preservers.
Posted By: crope1

Re: Interesting brush pile - 05/28/17 06:00 AM

should've called the Police! stall them fd boyz till you were done....that's what us crappie fishermen do,we have each others back,lol!
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum