Texas Fishing Forum

What a Craftsman

Posted By: PMV

What a Craftsman - 05/08/17 11:48 PM

Just Wanted to say what a great job David over at shut up and fish did on my new boat. He installed a new ultrex trolling motor, a humminbird 12" helix chirp, and a 7 humminbird helix on the bow. All were G2N so everything is networked together. I haven't been able to spend any extended time on the water with the new equipment, so this weekend was the first time out. I have to tell you with the tutorial that David gave me on lake Lewisville and my knowledge of the the lake this set up in a single word is AWESOME. This equipment was worth every penny spent on it. The install is so good you would think it was factory installed, David is a craftsman. His patience with all the questions I had was perfect, his advice on what to purchase was great, and not once did he try to over sell me.

If you are in the market for new equipment or are looking to upgrade your equipment seek him out.

David thank you so very much for your advice, the superior install, and the great on the water instruction. Everything did work as you said it would.
Posted By: BrazosRiverTom

Re: What a Craftsman - 05/09/17 02:10 AM

Glad it worked out for you. Yes Dave is one fine installer. Welcome to the Forum.
Posted By: crope1

Re: What a Craftsman - 05/09/17 05:14 AM

Originally Posted By: PMV
Just Wanted to say what a great job David over at shut up and fish did on my new boat. He installed a new ultrex trolling motor, a humminbird 12" helix chirp, and a 7 humminbird helix on the bow. All were G2N so everything is networked together. I haven't been able to spend any extended time on the water with the new equipment, so this weekend was the first time out. I have to tell you with the tutorial that David gave me on lake Lewisville and my knowledge of the the lake this set up in a single word is AWESOME. This equipment was worth every penny spent on it. The install is so good you would think it was factory installed, David is a craftsman. His patience with all the questions I had was perfect, his advice on what to purchase was great, and not once did he try to over sell me.

If you are in the market for new equipment or are looking to upgrade your equipment seek him out.

David thank you so very much for your advice, the superior install, and the great on the water instruction. Everything did work as you said it would.
welcome to the forum!
Posted By: TwoLakes

Re: What a Craftsman - 05/09/17 09:39 PM

Did you hit the lottery?
Posted By: river-rat

Re: What a Craftsman - 05/10/17 03:45 PM

Bought a couple hummingbirds from him last month, great costumer service and timely shipments. Good guy for sure
Posted By: shut-up-and-fish

Re: What a Craftsman - 05/11/17 02:12 PM

It was a pleasure getting your boat all dressed up and ready for the water. You were also a pleasure to work with on the water education trip. Hope you learned a lot. Nice to see everything working together so nicely from such a nice package installed on your rig.

Helix 12 Mega, Helix 7 DI G2N, 5 port Ethernet switch and the Ultrex i-Pilot Link all communicating and getting along nicely.

Enjoy the new boat and toys and welcome back anytime.

Posted By: MilesHunter

Re: What a Craftsman - 05/11/17 02:35 PM

Looks great David! cheers
Posted By: Double Row

Re: What a Craftsman - 05/12/17 03:24 PM

That looks awesome! You have a great setup, now it's time to put all those electronics to work and catch some fish.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum