Texas Fishing Forum

Crappie tournament angler Tommy Ezell to speak at Fun-n-Sun in-house boat and tackle show.

Posted By: mac3

Crappie tournament angler Tommy Ezell to speak at Fun-n-Sun in-house boat and tackle show. - 01/06/17 10:47 PM

Tommy Ezell will be on hand at the 2017 Fun-n-Sun In-House Boat and Tackle Show next Saturday the 14th. Starting at 10:30am Tommy will be talking crappie fishing and answering your fishing questions. Admission and parking are free so come on by and check out this great event.
Posted By: Tommy Ezell

Re: Crappie tournament angler Tommy Ezell to speak at Fun-n-Sun in-house boat and tackle show. - 01/07/17 10:42 PM

Glad to come chat crappie fishing. I think I will be speaking about how I specifically put a plan together to target crappie step by step on new waters.

They only downfall to this event is I hate having to walk away from all those pretty new boats.
Posted By: shut-up-and-fish

Re: Crappie tournament angler Tommy Ezell to speak at Fun-n-Sun in-house boat and tackle show. - 01/08/17 01:33 AM

I told ya you were doin the talkin....
Posted By: jasoniam

Re: Crappie tournament angler Tommy Ezell to speak at Fun-n-Sun in-house boat and tackle show. - 01/08/17 02:12 AM

I'll be there!! Should be some great info!!
Posted By: Slewfoot

Re: Crappie tournament angler Tommy Ezell to speak at Fun-n-Sun in-house boat and tackle show. - 01/08/17 04:30 AM

How much y'all gonna pay folks to listen???? roflmao

Re: Crappie tournament angler Tommy Ezell to speak at Fun-n-Sun in-house boat and tackle show. - 01/08/17 03:04 PM

Originally Posted By: Slewfoot
How much y'all gonna pay folks to listen???? roflmao

They called the wrong guy. They should've called lil man. You need to get him a cell phone so we can call him for tips and movement of them 3 lbrs. popcorn

Re: Crappie tournament angler Tommy Ezell to speak at Fun-n-Sun in-house boat and tackle show. - 01/08/17 10:02 PM

Haha! Don't tell him that! He thinks he needs a cell phone now so he can stream Legos movies on netflixks and call me when he's bored in 1st grade so I can pick him up early and we can go fishing!!! roflmao
Posted By: CodyTuckerOutdoors

Re: Crappie tournament angler Tommy Ezell to speak at Fun-n-Sun in-house boat and tackle show. - 01/09/17 04:21 PM

This will be a good event. Monte and the Fun-n-sun guys are awesome to be around! Great company! I'd love to go but finishing up deer season this weekend!

Re: Crappie tournament angler Tommy Ezell to speak at Fun-n-Sun in-house boat and tackle show. - 01/11/17 06:31 PM

Almost time.
Posted By: UJC

Re: Crappie tournament angler Tommy Ezell to speak at Fun-n-Sun in-house boat and tackle show. - 01/11/17 08:18 PM

Tommy was at the CAT meeting last night. Like always, when called upon, he offers tips, techniques, and advice freely laugh . He does a lot of on-the-water research trying new techniques or proving theories, etc., which he shares with us. And he's not afraid to ask questions to pry old-timers tricks out of the bag.

Hope to see ya there Tommy.
Posted By: NATE30

Re: Crappie tournament angler Tommy Ezell to speak at Fun-n-Sun in-house boat and tackle show. - 01/12/17 12:50 AM

GO TOMMY

Re: Crappie tournament angler Tommy Ezell to speak at Fun-n-Sun in-house boat and tackle show. - 01/13/17 04:16 PM

Event is tomorrow and I am looking forward to it. I try new things often. Some work wonderfully and some not so much. I will be sharing some new things I believe give us an edge on the water. Can't wait to see friends and meet new ones that share the passion of crappie fishing.

Here's a clip from scouting for a couple of hours yesterday.

Re: Crappie tournament angler Tommy Ezell to speak at Fun-n-Sun in-house boat and tackle show. - 01/13/17 09:26 PM

This show is going to be great!
Posted By: shut-up-and-fish

Re: Crappie tournament angler Tommy Ezell to speak at Fun-n-Sun in-house boat and tackle show. - 01/14/17 08:23 PM

Good to see ya brother.....

Re: Crappie tournament angler Tommy Ezell to speak at Fun-n-Sun in-house boat and tackle show. - 01/15/17 11:50 AM

Good seeing you guys as well. Fun n Sun was fully surprised at the crappie angler turn out. Thank you all that came out to support the sport of crappie angling!

Re: Crappie tournament angler Tommy Ezell to speak at Fun-n-Sun in-house boat and tackle show. - 01/15/17 01:10 PM

That place was awesome when I lived over there 15 years ago! I can't imagine what all they have now!! You gonna sign autographs next weekend!! Up on stage with all them superstar green trout guys!!! thumb
Posted By: Retired Fisherman

Re: Crappie tournament angler Tommy Ezell to speak at Fun-n-Sun in-house boat and tackle show. - 01/15/17 08:45 PM

I attended Tommy's presentation yesterday. It was nice and I picked up some good pointers that I'll try in the future. It was also good to visit with other crappie fishermen in the crowd. Ron and David at the Lifesaver TM Mount booth gave me some good tips about my Xi5 Trolling Motor. Also enjoyed visiting with crappie guide Roger Putman at his booth. Fun-in-Sun puts on a good fishing show.

Herb
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum