Crappie Feeding - 01/02/17 10:51 PM

Finally done. I like the way it came out. This is a 13X6
Posted By: moonriver

Re: Crappie Feeding - 01/02/17 10:56 PM

Cool.
Posted By: Ken Gaby

Re: Crappie Feeding - 01/03/17 12:33 AM

Awesome thumb
Let us know when you start taking orders.
Posted By: Nitro65

Re: Crappie Feeding - 01/03/17 02:59 AM

Nice !! How do I get one?
Posted By: JIM SR.

Re: Crappie Feeding - 01/03/17 03:11 AM

Put me down for one,.. fish
Posted By: crope1

Re: Crappie Feeding - 01/03/17 04:47 AM

think I'll just walk over to the shop and check it out....
Posted By: Banker Fisherman

Re: Crappie Feeding - 01/03/17 03:21 PM

Very Cool! nice design and lay out. Do you have designs for other species? EX: bass, cats, striper, etc...
Posted By: zig-zag

Re: Crappie Feeding - 01/03/17 03:51 PM

bananayou may think about having it TM,MONEY honey!!!! just saying.Nice,very nice! flag
Posted By: Jigs4Life

Re: Crappie Feeding - 01/03/17 08:48 PM

It sure does take time. But I can do Bass, Catfish and Stripes also. How much? Hmmmmm? Are ya just want the fish decal. Or do ya want brush and timber with bait fish around it. Do ya want quoted words on it. For example fish on or feel the thump
Posted By: RWCAT

Re: Crappie Feeding - 01/03/17 09:53 PM

thumb

Re: Crappie Feeding - 01/04/17 02:14 PM

Originally Posted By: Jigs4Life
It sure does take time. But I can do Bass, Catfish and Stripes also. How much? Hmmmmm? Are ya just want the fish decal. Or do ya want brush and timber with bait fish around it. Do ya want quoted words on it. For example fish on or feel the thump

And that my friend is where you can make a business decision...You can be completely custom and make vinyl decals on a case by case basis. This could work for the first few clients that order, but then the word will get out and you may receive more and more orders that will take more and more time because of the customized choices. This could then loose some customers because of the extended time it would take as well as a possible increase in price because of all the different options to choose from...You could also come up with one or two set designs per species of Fish that could include certain graphics and or text... You could then cut down on the time once you have set design templates and the cost could be more regulated since time and materials are now a more steady factor...Plus, not every fisherman out there has the exact design they want. They would most likely just say "Do whatever you think would look cool"...You have already produced an amazing layout that puts scale as well as proper environment for the crappie into a design that is recognizable and appeals to anglers. If you are wanting to keep expanding on this, I would say make those certain design templates and stick to them. You could still customized pieces, but those could be like concept art for future design templates to come....Also, are you using a Silhouette or Cricut machine to cut out the vinyl?

Sorry, not to make things complicated, just trying to offer my opinion and hopefully help grow your business...I myself am not a small business owner, but I am a business banker and assist business owners on a daily basis. I wish you the best of luck and look forward to any more decals you come up with.
Posted By: JD/76708

Re: Crappie Feeding - 01/04/17 07:55 PM

Originally Posted By: moonriver
Cool.
Posted By: banker-always fishing

Re: Crappie Feeding - 01/04/17 08:04 PM

Nicely done. thumb
Posted By: Jigs4Life

Re: Crappie Feeding - 01/04/17 11:32 PM

Thanks for the advise. I'm in using a cricut, which I bought for my wife. Then I got hooked on it.

Re: Crappie Feeding - 01/05/17 02:33 AM

That's awesome! It is a great machine that will do a lot of great things. It can also be great for stencil making.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum