Texas Fishing Forum

Hot bite

Posted By: Sangelle

Hot bite - 12/14/16 01:50 PM

Got a limit yesterday on lake le I mean lake X 3 dinks to every keeper. Sorry no pics. On miners 16 -22 ft on the bottom.
Posted By: RODS454

Re: Hot bite - 12/14/16 01:55 PM

wopics
LOL
Posted By: iluvfishin

Re: Hot bite - 12/14/16 01:57 PM

Pics or it never happened lol

Re: Hot bite - 12/14/16 03:02 PM

You know it's pretty pathetic that all people have to do is make comments like these. I wonder if it makes them feel better.
Posted By: Sirjet

Re: Hot bite - 12/14/16 03:57 PM

LOL. They are just kidding. They are happy for you. But a picture would confirm the story. IJS.
Posted By: Fishbonz

Re: Hot bite - 12/14/16 06:39 PM

Originally Posted By: Sangelle
You know it's pretty pathetic that all people have to do is make comments like these. I wonder if it makes them feel better.
It`s all in the spirit of fun Capt.Playfull Ribbing,Pulling your chain etc. Kinda like the BIGGUN that gotta way we just wished we could see it so we could marvel at your work or be jealous of it.It`s all Good. Feel free to do like wise. Welcome to the insanity taz cheers

Re: Hot bite - 12/14/16 07:21 PM

i guess I might need to catch a fish so I can take a picture of it.

Re: Hot bite - 12/14/16 07:41 PM

We just like to see pics of other peoples catch while we're at work, staring into the computer screens. Thats all. Lol
Posted By: hawghoover

Re: Hot bite - 12/14/16 09:52 PM

HERE YA GO....

Originally Posted By: iluvfishin
We just like to see pics of other peoples catch while we're at work, staring into the computer screens. Thats all. Lol
Posted By: maxj

Re: Hot bite - 12/15/16 10:06 AM

fish I agree with you Stewart. I never take a camera fishing. You would think that folks on the Crappie Forum would know what fish look like. flag

Re: Hot bite - 12/15/16 03:25 PM

violin
Posted By: tboxfish

Re: Hot bite - 12/15/16 03:47 PM

CONGRATS!!

Re: Hot bite - 12/15/16 03:55 PM

Well Sangelle just PM'ed me and blasted me for my post and them quickly removed himself. So I hope he has a great day and this will be my last time posting on anything that he or she post.

Re: Hot bite - 12/15/16 04:13 PM

Thanks

Re: Hot bite - 12/15/16 04:34 PM

Originally Posted By: Sirjet
Well Sangelle just PM'ed me and blasted me for my post and them quickly removed himself. So I hope he has a great day and this will be my last time posting on anything that he or she post.

Same here. Lol oh well
Posted By: moonriver

Re: Hot bite - 12/15/16 04:39 PM

It's Christmas time! banana
Posted By: Bobcat1

Re: Hot bite - 12/16/16 12:46 AM

My goodness. Somebody kinda got their skirt blew up. I checked and I am in the crappie section.
Posted By: Slewfoot

Re: Hot bite - 12/16/16 01:16 AM

Originally Posted By: maxj
fish I agree with you Stewart. I never take a camera fishing. You would think that folks on the Crappie Forum would know what fish look like. flag

I haven't seen one in months!!! roflmao
Posted By: Gamblinman

Re: Hot bite - 12/16/16 01:23 AM

clap
Posted By: Fishbonz

Re: Hot bite - 12/16/16 09:58 PM

troll some don`t respond well to jokes.
Posted By: Huckleberry

Re: Hot bite - 12/16/16 10:01 PM

do you have a blue stringer?
Posted By: Perchy Perch

Re: Hot bite - 12/16/16 10:27 PM

popcorn2
Posted By: Banker Fisherman

Re: Hot bite - 12/16/16 10:55 PM

Those are some nice fish! I wish there was a way to rotate the photos in the upload feature for reply smirk If there is and I haven't found it, then I'm sorry. I had tried rotating them on my phone first, but it still shows the original when I upload....

But pics are nice to have, but not always necessary. If I did take a photo of every fish I caught, well then there might be a lot of pathetic photos :P But if it was a good day, or good catch, then I would love to share the experience with others using words and pics.

"A picture is worth a thousand words, but a word is worth a thousand pictures"
Posted By: ArgyleFloater

Re: Hot bite - 12/16/16 11:36 PM

I still haven't figured out how to post pics...grrrr

Re: Hot bite - 12/16/16 11:45 PM

Originally Posted By: ArgyleFloater
I still haven't figured out how to post pics...grrrr

When ever you are posting a reply, either on your computer or phone, here is what you can do.

First, at the top of the reply box you see the button with the smiley face on it. This allows you to put in emoji's. Just go over four Icons from that button and you will see one that has a blue arrow pointing up with a redish box. This is the icon to upload images. Select that Icon and follow the steps from there.

Re: Hot bite - 12/16/16 11:49 PM

Thanks

Re: Hot bite - 12/16/16 11:50 PM

Duh....

Re: Hot bite - 12/16/16 11:53 PM

It's all good! I didn't know either that was the way to upload photos....they really need to change the icon to like a camera or something...but glad I could help woot
Posted By: shut-up-and-fish

Re: Hot bite - 12/18/16 05:33 PM

Be logged into your FB account before clicking on link below to enjoy the video.

[video:myspace]https://www.facebook.com/freddy.king.9/videos/10208497421815909/[/video]
Posted By: Chiprat

Re: Hot bite - 12/18/16 11:44 PM

Some folks don't do well on social media. On either side of the situation. But I have ate Great meals and never posted that I ate, some may think I never ate the amazing Steak. And I have no pictures of the first time I limited on Sand Bass, but it was a great day. That being said, Scientist have recently proven that Human skin has decreased in thinkness in the last 5 years, to the point where some folks are getting very bruse, just from typed words. 🐟 Strange how nature works. Tight lines to all and Merry Christmas to all.
Posted By: zig-zag

Re: Hot bite - 12/20/16 05:40 PM

arguenever works love never fails forgiveness is a sign of growing up!!
Posted By: r63pappy

Re: Hot bite - 12/28/16 08:09 PM

I never have pics. To busy catching Al the fish I catch. Hi
Posted By: Bruce Bullard

Re: Hot bite - 12/29/16 10:57 AM

Happy New Year, I myself fished yesterday for a measly two bites, glad to see that the lakes south of me are producing.
Posted By: Ruffneck2000

Re: Hot bite - 12/30/16 11:40 PM

you guys make my day I love this forum! plus I got tough skin grin grin grin
Posted By: hook-line&sinker

Re: Hot bite - 01/01/17 11:18 AM

HOT HOT HOT

Posted By: GC2656

Re: Hot bite - 01/02/17 02:34 AM

Great video, Hook. I'm going in the morning, will report when I get back.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum