Texas Fishing Forum

Ray Roberts?

Posted By: Crappie_king

Ray Roberts? - 11/23/16 02:26 AM

Just got a kayak and wantin to know how they have been biting.
Posted By: Jacky Wiggins

Re: Ray Roberts? - 11/23/16 08:44 PM

They are biting on brush piles and rocky points around 25-32 ft. Have to look around to find bigger fish.
Posted By: chickenman

Re: Ray Roberts? - 11/24/16 12:33 AM

Put in at Pecan and work those pylons. Start east on the 3rd and work your way west.
Posted By: wrestlefish

Re: Ray Roberts? - 11/27/16 03:17 PM

Beautiful day on Saturday. Tried the brushpiles and hooked into 3 real nice 14 inch crappie, a brush bully (bass), and a channel cat. It was really slow with zero small fish caught. Only 5 fish from 1 - 5 pm but all quality. Maybe the lake is turning over. Seemed like the fish had lock jaw
Posted By: KidKrappie

Re: Ray Roberts? - 11/27/16 03:38 PM

Originally Posted By: wrestlefish
Beautiful day on Saturday. Tried the brushpiles and hooked into 3 real nice 14 inch crappie, a brush bully (bass), and a channel cat. It was really slow with zero small fish caught. Only 5 fish from 1 - 5 pm but all quality. Maybe the lake is turning over. Seemed like the fish had lock jaw

The fish are getting into their winter pattern. The lake should have already turned over. How deep were you fishing? Calm days are some of the toughest for me.
Posted By: I love fishing

Re: Ray Roberts? - 11/28/16 04:27 AM

Saturday was very slow and tough at most lakes from what I've heard. Tawakoni was super slow. Didn't matter what I threw at them. I'll bet those fish just laughed at me. Nonetheless it was great to be out.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum