Texas Fishing Forum

Joe Pool

Posted By: RODS454

Joe Pool - 11/22/16 04:51 PM

I'm thinking of going to Joe Pool one day this weekend. Anyone want to share where the best bite might be?
Bridges or brush piles. No exact locations needed, just general ideas. I've never fished for crappie there, but I believe I can locate some brush if that is what's working.
Thanks
Posted By: Action_Jackson

Re: Joe Pool - 11/22/16 06:18 PM

Pm sent...
Posted By: Fishbonz

Re: Joe Pool - 11/22/16 06:48 PM

Originally Posted By: RODS454
I'm thinking of going to Joe Pool one day this weekend. Anyone want to share where the best bite might be?
Bridges or brush piles. No exact locations needed, just general ideas. I've never fished for crappie there, but I believe I can locate some brush if that is what's working.
Thanks
PM sent

Re: Joe Pool - 11/22/16 06:59 PM

Thanks guys.
Posted By: BUBBAJ 115

Re: Joe Pool - 11/22/16 08:23 PM

Still fish on shallow brush but not near as much since the fronts have started rolling through. If you can find deeper brush 15 foot or more it has been a little better bite. Haven't tried the bridges in a while but last time I did there wasn't much to keep me there.
Posted By: MilesHunter

Re: Joe Pool - 11/22/16 08:48 PM

Been catching most of the good fish off of the south bridge. There are still fish on the timber, but they are very scattered. Let me know when you decide which day you will be here.

Re: Joe Pool - 11/22/16 10:32 PM

Thursday and Saturday look to be best days as far as wind is concerned. I'm gonna fish Thurs., Fri., and Saturday. Just haven't decided which lake which day. I'll give you a shout by PM Miles when I figure it out.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum