Texas Fishing Forum

Crappie Nibbles

Posted By: ArgyleFloater

Crappie Nibbles - 10/02/16 05:35 PM

I don't hear much on here about using Crappie Nibbles. I see the reviews are good about the product but I never hear anybody mentioning using them. Thoughts?
Posted By: KidKrappie

Re: Crappie Nibbles - 10/02/16 05:39 PM

I use them when the bite is slow (it does help) but for the most part I don't need them.
Posted By: Pintail711

Re: Crappie Nibbles - 10/02/16 05:58 PM

My dad uses the chartreuse color only when jig fishing. I'd just assume tip with shiners. When I do use them, I'll tip with the silver or green nibbles.
Posted By: DavisGuideService

Re: Crappie Nibbles - 10/02/16 06:08 PM

I've been using the chartreuse all summer with great results. I feel like they hold on a little bit longer for better hook set. But I'm just a green horn.
Posted By: jiggin el

Re: Crappie Nibbles - 10/02/16 07:00 PM

Never leave home without them ...
Posted By: Jacob

Re: Crappie Nibbles - 10/02/16 07:00 PM

I've gone to Walmart at 4 in the morning to get some when I realized I was out before fishing before. They work. They make a mess, but they work.
Posted By: etexbasser

Re: Crappie Nibbles - 10/02/16 08:17 PM

I use them most of the time. I will start with out them, and if the fish don't just jump on my jig, I start adding nibbles, I like the ones with flakes on them. When I get home I have flakes on my forehead, on my glasses, in by beard, you name it, I'm a flake.
Posted By: Pintail711

Re: Crappie Nibbles - 10/03/16 12:16 AM

Originally Posted By: etexbasser
I use them most of the time. I will start with out them, and if the fish don't just jump on my jig, I start adding nibbles, I like the ones with flakes on them. When I get home I have flakes on my forehead, on my glasses, in by beard, you name it, I'm a flake.

Lol, that is a fact. My fiancée asks me what cabaret I've been too.. I won't even touch my face, other getting a dip of snuff, and glitter will be everywhere.
Posted By: TurboDan

Re: Crappie Nibbles - 10/03/16 04:02 AM

Don't fish a jig without one. Use the jars that say Chroma-Glow on them. Use pink and chartreuse.
Posted By: SLABXPRESS

Re: Crappie Nibbles - 10/03/16 05:20 AM

When the bite is good, you don't need them. When it's slow, they help. My 2 cents...
Oh, and JigUm and I won the CAT D2 State Tourney last year using nibbles...so there's that. thumb
Posted By: BlueNitro

Re: Crappie Nibbles - 10/03/16 12:21 PM

Originally Posted By: Pintail711
Originally Posted By: etexbasser

Lol, that is a fact. My fiancée asks me what cabaret I've been too.. I won't even touch my face, other getting a dip of snuff, and glitter will be everywhere.

That ain't no lie. I have half a bottle of green and silver and they will be the last ones I ever buy!!!!

Now, I won't drop a jig without one and if I miss a fish, I'll put another one on. It's just a confidence thing I guess.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum